Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Substitutions.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
And i was one of them. But thank god Poyet knew better than us. We've just seen what could have happened regulaly had we got our way with attacking substitutions.

The decision to sack Poyet is already looking a stupid one. I firmly believe we will regret it.

I almost hope we promoted so that I can bounce this thread more than I actually want us to get promoted.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And i was one of them. But thank god Poyet knew better than us. We've just seen what could have happened regulaly had we got our way with attacking substitutions.

The decision to sack Poyet is already looking a stupid one. I firmly believe we will regret it.

I do believe that the last few days have proven you to be the most stupid person currently on NSC. And that is some achievement giving the level of stupidity constantly displayed on here. Well Done :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Someone needs an NSC break.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I love arguments based on statistically irrelevant sample sizes and the benefit of perfect hindsight. You'd make a great journalist.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm pretty sure Gus Poyet would not have made those substitutions which cost us the game. We all used to slate Gus for his negativity sometimes but i can guaruntee you he would not have made those attacking substitutions and would have wanted to leave there with a point.

It was such a shame to see a weaker starting eleven than we had this time last season and i have a funny feeling we are in for a long season.

(dons tin hat)

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong and some more wrong.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Erm, have you been on another planet, Poyet wanted to leave and would have done in the summer so any argument about sacking him is totally irrelevant

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
I'm pretty sure Gus Poyet would not have made those substitutions which cost us the game. We all used to slate Gus for his negativity sometimes but i can guaruntee you he would not have made those attacking substitutions and would have wanted to leave there with a point.

It was such a shame to see a weaker starting eleven than we had this time last season and i have a funny feeling we are in for a long season.

(dons tin hat)
Why write that on here? I'd DEMAND a personal apology from Bloom, Barber and Garcia if I were you.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

(dons tin hat)

It's only a one game, think positive, Gus would've done this and that is totally irrelevant now, he didn't want to be here anyway.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Erm, have you been on another planet, Poyet wanted to leave and would have done in the summer so any argument about sacking him is totally irrelevant

People are writing similar things on the facebook group, I can only guess they've been getting their info exclusively from the BBC.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I did think the commentary was a bit too Gus heavy.

Sure Gus made a big impact but that's over now so saying player x did/didn't do this/that last season is as irrelevant as this thread.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Poyet was sacked for gross misconduct.....

Time to move on......

Last season we conceded late goals as well.......

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008

(dons tin hat)

And how many late goals did we concede under gus last year. Get a grip. It is one game.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Looking at your earlier posts, it is obvious that you didnt go today. So clearly, you havent the fogiest what you are talking about.

I did go. Both Buckley and Lua Lua were brought on to win the game. It very nearly paid off. Mcdermott made exactly the same subs and fortuntaely for Leeds it went there way. Due to a very controversial goal. Very small margins.

Maybe, if you had went, you might have wondered why we didnt start with Buckley? But that wasnt the reason for your post was it! No, your intent in trying to stir the pot about Oscar and Gus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here