Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Student Questionnaire: Working Class Game: Upper Class Prices

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I filled it in, and find it sad that so many feel the need to belittle a young lad trying to make his way in life. If his work is not up to scratch then his tutors should be the judge of that. Good luck!

This. Pathetic some of the comments from 'adults'. I guess they'd didn't learn many manners in THE UNIVERSITY OF LIFE.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My dissertation proposal is "Is federalisation the solution to contemporary European woes?" By all means, explain in what way this won't be harder than your first year of GCSE Sociology.

If you do explain, please help me.

So I think the answer, as ever, is "depends where you're studying - and what."

The answer to your hypothosis is no by the way. You're welcome.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
My dissertation proposal is "Is federalisation the solution to contemporary European woes?" By all means, explain in what way this won't be harder than your first year of GCSE Sociology.

If you do explain, please help me.
Maybe not GCSE sociology but that is an incredibly broad proposal. You want to be looking at something much more specific. Europe is a gigantic beast and federalisation would affect the problems with Europe differently in each country. You want to have a very small body of literature so that a) you have a good grasp of the subject at hand, and b) you'll save a lot of your time looking through thousands of journal articles on European federalism. Maybe focus on a specific country?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here