Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuart Pearce and Forset

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Given Forest's flagrant disregard for FFP, I've little sympathy. The more amusing factor still is that IF the rules are applied, their inevitable Plan B to fix their bad run by simply throwing cash at a load of new players in January will be blocked by the League :clap:

Well, unless they've miraculously got their finances in shape since last year, of course.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Given Forest's flagrant disregard for FFP, I've little sympathy. The more amusing factor still is that IF the rules are applied, their inevitable Plan B to fix their bad run by simply throwing cash at a load of new players in January will be blocked by the League :clap:

Well, unless they've miraculously got their finances in shape since last year, of course.

It would be hilarious. Not quite as much fun as watching QPR squirm but it's up there. Pearce was never a good appointment, he performed poorly before and was a dull U21 manager too, I can't say I'm surprised by their current predicament.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
He's a crap manager. The fact he had a decent playing career and managed Man City once seems to have blinded some people. Then again, he'd probably get a better tune out of City in the Champions League this season. I cannot fathom why they are so poor in that competition.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He's a crap manager. The fact he had a decent playing career and managed Man City once seems to have blinded some people. Then again, he'd probably get a better tune out of City in the Champions League this season. I cannot fathom why they are so poor in that competition.

There was a piece with Noel Gallagher talking to Gary Neville, and he said there is general apathy from the fans about the CL, which, he said, has creeped into the players. NG said himself that he would far rather win the PL than the CL, but I'm guessing this isn't what the club think/want. Not the best week for any of the English clubs in Europe, really.

On the subject of SP, I think he talks a good game, but it looks like he's struggling at the sharp end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here