Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker suggestions- realistic

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
So Ulloa looking unlikely now, and interest in a player that plays for Braga scoring 7 goals in 10 looking very unrealistic to me. What are we suppose to do from here? I think Ricardo Vaz Te is the answer, scored goals for fun last season at West Ham and Barnsley, very good with his head, very athletic, he's not exactly slow and he wouldn't cost anymore than £1.5million?

Any other realistic suggestions?

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Apostolos Vellios
Frazer Campbell
Benik Afobe
Pantelic
Diego Ruben

Sorry I am just naming strikers I know. Which is as good as it gets as far as NSC rumours go.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Personally, I still see Ulloa as realistic... This Braga guy seems well out of our league though.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
DJ Campbells face doesn't seem to fit at QPR for some reason, and he always seems to bang them in at this level.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
For a Prem player DJ Campbell was fairly anonymous at Portman Road last week, got subbed 2nd half. Maybe his mind was on going back to QPR but wasn't that impressed by him.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I love the irony of the OP starting a thread on 'realistic' strikers with a suggestion of his own which is completely unrealistic.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This Morrison bloke at Norwich would be very handy, he did it at this level for Millwall (who can't possibly have provided the level of service he could expect here) and he performed well for Norwich in the Premier League. If we're being honest, I don't think he's good enough for that level of football unless your aim is to struggle to score enough goals to stay up, but I think for a team in the upper echelons of the Championship he'd be a very handy signing indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here