Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream for tonight?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Probably worth nothing that only four of the starting XI likely to start v Sheffield Wednesday :)lolol:)

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
No panic at all, but a decent indicator to the manager as to where we need strengthening (as if we didn't know!!!!)

Oh Definitely. Not forgetting three of our midfielders are out at the minute so I expect when Crofts, Stephens and Toko are ready for selection our midfield will look much stronger. I'd also imagine Hughes and Greer to be our first choice centre back partnership so will also be stronger at the back. We could certainly do with another forward and probably a left back.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Probably worth nothing that only four of the starting XI likely to start v Sheffield Wednesday :)lolol:)

Unfortunately one of them is likely to be CMS

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's difficult playing a friendly when the opposition is only intent on smashing your players to pieces, and the ref not helping by letting it go. The last thing we want to do is get stuck in 100% and get injured by those dirty bstards.

Sami has to decide whether or not to risk bringing on Crofts in the 2nd half. It could get nasty if Crawley continue in kicking lumps out of our players and we retaliate.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Pretty poor effort first half and not too many positives. Kemy was probably our best player, certainly has an eye for a pass and making himself available to take the ball forward. Walton has done well, bad defending for the goal. CMS needs help and Fenelon playing closer to him. Looking forward to seeing Crofts, but not expecting too much as he has got to get match fit. Hoping new signings will make a difference.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh Definitely. Not forgetting three of our midfielders are out at the minute so I expect when Crofts, Stephens and Toko are ready for selection our midfield will look much stronger. I'd also imagine Hughes and Greer to be our first choice centre back partnership so will also be stronger at the back. We could certainly do with another forward and probably a left back.
I'd agree with that. Chicksen hasn't come on as much as I'd hoped on tonight's showing. This must be deja vu for CMS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here