Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream for tonight?

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Kemy not good enough? What game were you watching? Easily one of the best players on the pitch.

The one where he misplaced at least 3 passes and failed to open up the Crawley defence during 90 mins of a pre season warm up. Don't get me wrong, generally i think he is OK as a player and needs a run in the team. However - considering he spent three quarters of last season as persona non grata - i expected a bit more. And just because he was one of the best players on the pitch - it doesn't make it a good performance in a very poor game.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The one where he misplaced at least 3 passes and failed to open up the Crawley defence during 90 mins of a pre season warm up. Don't get me wrong, generally i think he is OK as a player and needs a run in the team. However - considering he spent three quarters of last season as persona non grata - i expected a bit more. And just because he was one of the best players on the pitch - it doesn't make it a good performance in a very poor game.

Admittedly I watched the stream but in general I thought he was the best of the midfield three. Not saying he had a world beater just that I thought he looked the best of a mediocre bunch.

But seeing some of the feedback from the game I appear to be in the minority and it is making me question what I saw or what I thought I saw.

Last edited:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
4 = Crofts

Walton looked good enough to start yet again :)

Disappointed by Chicksen tonight, looked better other times seen him. Thought Ince bit lazy and Kemi average but we have Stephens, Crofts and Toko with JFC in the mix so

Just need a LB for me and maybe a sparky winger/forward/striker type who can do the lot. Happy if later is a loan assuming we can't find that good a player for a permanent as think need the extra little bit of class there. March isn't ready to start yet regularly

I watched it on the stream, and wouldn't disagree with your assessment.
Walton and Fenelon looked really good, Chicksen less so.
We need:
-- a goalkeeper, I'd rather we got Butland on a season-long loan, and use this season to bed in Walton, with the view to him becoming our first-choice in 2015/16
-- a left back, Ward, as Chicksen didn't take his chance last night
-- another wide attacker, that scores goals, Lingard on a season-long loan if at all possible
-- a centre forward, let's scour continental Europe and come up with a decent replacement for Ulloa, and spend up to £5m

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here