Stream an Albion match? never again

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
i cant get rid of babylon search engine that has now replaced my google search engine.........and i have reset google as my home page, but this babylon thing keeps taking over grrr

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Can you not rewind to a restore point prior to last Saturday, or has it screwed them, too?

Might not solve your problem but worth a try.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North

D

Deleted member 18477

I have warned people about this in the past and I also posted safe streams for the Palace match, try this to get rid of it How to get rid of Babylon search for ever? | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla Support

you the man! i only ever use my laptop for watching sport streams and syncing my ipad to itunes. use the ipad for everything else! noticed i had this stupid babylon rubbish after i had watched the palace game but didnt have time to figure out what to do after the game on sat. i'll try this later!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not streaming any more Albion matches either. Only ever done it twice. West Ham away last season, and last week :facepalm:
The Shakespeare at Victoria Station will not be my pre-match venue for the same reason.
Was one lesson not enough for you people? The true villains have been revealed.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can you not rewind to a restore point prior to last Saturday, or has it screwed them, too?

Might not solve your problem but worth a try.
I had problems after watching the CoolSportz stream. Nothing was picked up by McAfee and then running Malwarebytes in safe mode. I had win.rar file attachments with arabic script everywhere which were still there after a restore back to the beginning of November (normal mode wouldn't even let me restore before 1st Dec). I eventually ended up re-installing Windows 7 and everything else on the hard drive.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Looks like the latest computer nasty will be coming your way from Russia. Ransomware is the latest high tech scam that is now starting to hit the States. Your machine becomes infected freezing all your files. A pop up tells you to pay an amount into a remote account and the computer will be disinfected. Of course once the money is paid nothing happens. But amazingly anywhere from 5 – 15% of victims pay up. Seems the only answer is to wipe the machine clean and start again.

Pay up or else - article in today's New York Times on Ransomware

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A major problrm occurred on this thread where several people posted links. Then, on post #37, somebody states 'don't download anything!' Well, excuse me for being so dim, but I presumed you were getting the streams because you'd downloaded software! I now have Livid on my machine, but I'm more livid that I couldn't see the match!

There wasn't any software to download to enable the stream on CoolSportz or a couple of other sites mentioned in that thread , the virus must have downloaded in the background totally evading the anti virus software.
p.s I have now ditched McAfee and now I'm using AVG freeware.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I have been watching streamed games for 3-4 years and never had any problem, so I'm confused why some of you are,

you have to be very careful not to click on ANYTHING and especially not to download anything to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports