Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream an Albion match? never again

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
After streaming the CP game I now have to carry out a start up repair every time I log on.

Both Norton and McAfee said it was ok, but some little bugger must have sneaked under the radar.

Not happy

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
It is not recommended having more than one anti-virus software as they can conflict with one and other.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm not streaming any more Albion matches either. Only ever done it twice. West Ham away last season, and last week :facepalm:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm not streaming any more Albion matches either. Only ever done it twice. West Ham away last season, and last week :facepalm:

The Shakespeare at Victoria Station will not be my pre-match venue for the same reason.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
malwarebytes

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Use vipboxsports for any sport you stream - good streams and no nasty surprises

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Use vipboxsports for any sport you stream - good streams and no nasty surprises

I watched Albion v Blackpool on vip. My internet was fecked for a few weeks and my printer would not print on various applications. All was OK before---coincidence or what? Luckily my eldest son is a computer nerd and its now sorted.:thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The first thing you should do when firing up a stream is nothing. Do absolutely nothing for a good 30 seconds.

By that time the very small close icons for the various over-ads should have appeared, and you can carefully click them to get to the content underneath. Be aware that the close icons may appear outside the over-ads themselves. Look carefully - you'll quickly get the hang of it.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The first thing you should do when firing up a stream is nothing. Do absolutely nothing for a good 30 seconds.

By that time the very small close icons for the various over-ads should have appeared, and you can carefully click them to get to the content underneath. Be aware that the close icons may appear outside the over-ads themselves. Look carefully - you'll quickly get the hang of it.

'Bozza' you are interrupting my evening 'jousts' with 'Ernest' with very serious stuff! Can you give him a final warning for TroLLinG me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here