Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STOOPID things you've done

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Been on the streets for four years - since betting my house on one of Gareth's 'dead certs'.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I turned down the chance to be Wayne Rooney's online biographer (weekly diary format) WHEN HE WAS GOOD, as I was busy with other stuff.

Probably should have found the time, really...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My old man has an electrical shop and would have a live light socket to test every bulb he sold. Always told me never to stick my fingers in it, did I listen?

Also seemed a great idea to ask my brother to shoot my knee cap with a .22 air rifle from about 100 yards. Still have the pellet in a specimen jar and a creaky knee cap to boot...

I did a similar thing. I asked a friend to fire an air rifle pellet at me from about 20 feet. I intended to try and hit it with a cricket bat I was holding. Sadly they missed the bat, and I was given out lbw as the pellet hit me right on the shin. I have a divot in my left shin to this day.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
When we were playing Sudbury town in the FA cup back at the Goldstone. After the final whistle went at 90 mins. I quickly rushed out of the ground and went home only to find out when I got back, we were in a penalty shoot out!

Never think you're the first one out of a football ground!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Went to grab a bread knife that my (now) ex wife was coming at me with. Actually that was the second worst mistake. The worst was letting her move back in with me 10 years later :ffsparr: Fortunately I managed to bore her to death and she eventually moved back to Vancouver. Life? You couldn't make it up. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here