Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STOOPID things you've done

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Water park in Cyprus where that massive bucket fills up at the top in the kiddies playground and tips all the water over. Taking a picture of wife and Junior and yes the bucket tipped the water you can guess the rest

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Stupid thing number 2

At uni me and a mate decided to cook Christmas dinner all day for about 30 classmates.

We stocked up about 50 bottles of wine and were began peeling potatos at 7am as the day of cooking begun.

By 2pm the 50 bottles of wine were now 40 and we were on to pressure cooking gammon whilst trying to stand up. The timer went and it was time to stop pressure cooking the ham. No longer able to think, we just thought you could unscrew the lid on the PRESSURE cooker.....forgetting there is a build up of boiling hot water under PRESSURE.

We struggle to undo it but the moment we did there was an EXPLOSION of boiling hot water over us.

Luckily the wine disguised the pain. Mates all turned up, all the women freaked out as we showed them our destroyed arms and theb we went out when we should have gone to A&E

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I decided to escape my own house by fashioning a rope out of sheets towels and other oddments.
The top end was my sisters belt which I looped around the balcony rail before stepping over and with much trepidation leant back.
The snapping sound was my sisters belt, what I thought was leather was plastic coated compressed cardboard.
Landed a second later on some nice yielding concrete and lay there briefly aware that it was really cold out, no one knew I was there and I couldn't breathe. Massive surge of adrenalin sent me running back inside where I collapsed and remained until the ambulance came and took me away on a spinal board.
Luckily only broke an arm and bruised absolutely everything.
Funnily police and social services took a long time to be convinced that a well cared for child would undertake a dangerous escape from their own house just to fill in the ten minutes remaining until bedtime.

burstead

Not a Registered User
Jul 24, 2010
Working on a building site when 17yrs old, gaffer asked me to knock up some cement.
me: i've never done that before, how do i do it?
gaffer: get 4 buckets of sand, 1 bucket of cement, start mixing and add the water until it looks right.
me: but we've only got one bucket.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I seem to have missed most of the shitstorm that I probably deserve. Whilst all around . . . .

My flat mate at uni was a magnet for disaster. He climbed over a metal fence in Clapham, taking a short cut home, and sunk a metal spike 6 inches into his arse, making a fetching second ********.

He was then beaten up on the way home, a few months later, on a night when I'd gone the extra cider mile. We woke up, in our shared room, the next morning, covered in vomit and blood. And the room was freezing cold. Happy days....:ffsparr:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I went online and bought 8 tickets to Doncaster away. Which was fine, except we were going to Bournemouth (the overnight hotel was booked).

Could I cancel or get a refund ? Nope.

:facepalm:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Drilled a hole for a cable in my mum's window frame. Went through the wood ok, then the drill bit snagged on the net curtain and whirled a great big hole in it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Stupid thing number 3.

At school I bought a joke pen which set off a "banger" when you pulled off the lid.

Obviously you'd pretend you can't get the lid off, pass it to someone who thinks they are stronger than you and watch when the pen explodes and makes them scream.

Anyway, I played the prank on my mum when she was wearing a very flamable jumper. You know the rest.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
My old man has an electrical shop and would have a live light socket to test every bulb he sold. Always told me never to stick my fingers in it, did I listen?

Also seemed a great idea to ask my brother to shoot my knee cap with a .22 air rifle from about 100 yards. Still have the pellet in a specimen jar and a creaky knee cap to boot...

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Come on, fess up. We've all done something a bit spack.

My latest (but by no means worst, and this IS geeky) is that I ordered a HDMI splitter from Amazon this week, as the two HDMI slots at the back of my TV were already occupied by the Sky box and my PS3 and I needed a 3rd HDMI slot for my new Firestick to plug in. The splitter arrived yesterday. I went to plug it in - only to immediately find a 3rd HDMI slot in the back of my TV, right there under the other 2.

:facepalm:

Sake.

Are you selling HDMI splitter?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here