Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stooooooooooooorrreeeeeeeer... ....!!!!!!!!

Storer. Reinelt.

Fool.

How many years ago was that and how long ago did we lose the play off semi final? You will find that the play off loss was far more recent. Look at the financial implications and how the club is now having difficulty in competing in the transfer market. One can't gloss over losses just because they might upset you. To get a true picture you have to include all aspects.

How many years ago was that and how long ago did we lose the play off semi final? You will find that the play off loss was far more recent. Look at the financial implications and how the club is now having difficulty in competing in the transfer market. One can't gloss over losses just because they might upset you. To get a true picture you have to include all aspects.

fool.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

arse

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Storer needs to be at the end. Agree with many in that it gave me goosebumps.

I would have Virgo knocking in the last minute equaliser against Swindon as a classic moment.

And probably the bloke running on the pitch and rugby tackling Ray Wilkins :lol:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

True, but the pre-match video is not a history of the club, good and bad, it's meant to gee up and motivate the crowd. For that reason, the play-off will not be shown, just like the Notts County one, or any other negative time.

You want to watch that? Watch the season review DVDs. You want a motivational film about great times and great players? Watch the pre-match vid

I think you are showing yourself to be the fool as you quite clearly have not got an answer to the question I asked.

Read my opening post you idiot, it quite clearly states what I think are the most defining moments are, and strangely enough it's the whole reason for this thread.

Fool.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not at the end of the montage anymore.

Apart from Reinelt this is probably the the most defining moment in our recent history.

Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up everytime I heard that.

Disappointing.

:facepalm: did you actually watch it then, its right at the start, followed by Robbie's goal

Hillian1,firstly check through what you wrote to me and secondly, Zaha's goals were far more recent. Your initial question was regarding defining moments in our club's recent history. What happened 16 or so years ago seems hardly recent.

Hillian1,firstly check through what you wrote to me and secondly, Zaha's goals were far more recent. Your initial question was regarding defining moments in our club's recent history. What happened 16 or so years ago seems hardly recent.

Yep, just read it all back.

What is your point apart from thinking that Zaha scoring two goals against us in the Play Off should be shown as a pre game feel good, gee up montage?

True, but the pre-match video is not a history of the club, good and bad, it's meant to gee up and motivate the crowd. For that reason, the play-off will not be shown, just like the Notts County one, or any other negative time.

You want to watch that? Watch the season review DVDs. You want a motivational film about great times and great players? Watch the pre-match vid

Then it is not reflecting the most defining moments of the club's recent history.

Then it is not reflecting the most defining moments of the club's recent history.

Yep, just read it all back.

What is your point apart from thinking that Zaha scoring two goals against us in the Play Off should be shown as a pre game feel good, gee up montage?

Read it back again word by word. If it is supposed to be a feel good factor video it needs to be renamed as it is not a true reflection on the most recent defining moments in the club's history. We could keep going round in circles like this for hours so lets move on to discussing the weather.

Read it back again word by word. If it is supposed to be a feel good factor video it needs to be renamed as it is not a true reflection on the most recent defining moments in the club's history. We could keep going round in circles like this for hours so lets move on to discussing the weather.

Thanks for pointing out what I really meant, when all along I thought I meant something completely different, especially when I started the thread.

Our Father,
Who are in heaven,
etc
etc
etc.

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
It did feel disjointed and the fan zone music seemed to stop short, intentional or not I don't know, certainly didn't have the same feel in the build up to kick off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here