Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke Tickets

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Excellent prices, suppose they've got to find a way to make going to Stoke somewhat desirable.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Desperate to go, but waiting until Members. Funnily enough, had no trouble getting tickets last time we were there:lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Desperate to go, but waiting until Members. Funnily enough, had no trouble getting tickets last time we were there:lolol:
Last time...

"Are you watching Brighton or Barcelona"...Warren Aspinal

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Last time...

"Are you watching Brighton or Barcelona"...Warren Aspinal
Forgetting how many times been there. Must been 3! Referring to time before that. Anyway, point was it’s not usually a stampede for Stoke! ;)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I was considering going due to wanting to build up my points a bit, but 5pts? That's a hell of a drive for so few points.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
£12 STH
£4 over 65's and under £18's
£1 under 11's

£15 non STH
That's an interesting one to give STHs a discount on away tickets compared to non-STHs. Can't recall that happening before.

I thought the home club set their prices for away fans.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That's an interesting one to give STHs a discount on away tickets compared to non-STHs. Can't recall that happening before.

I thought the home club set their prices for away fans.
In the Cup, both teams agree on the ticket pricing and the same prices have to apply to both sets of fans for the same level of seat. It seems we are matching Stoke's own pricing for their fans...

As was the case for the Stevenage tie in the previous round, children under the age of 11 can attend the match for just £1.​
Concession rates for supporters under 18 and over 65 also remain the same at £4 for Season Card holders and £5 for non-Season Card holders.​
Meanwhile, adult Season Card holders can gain entry for just £12. Tickets for adult non-Season Card holders are priced at £15.​

But, yes, I thought the same - I don't recall seeing differentiated pricing like that before for an Albion away game.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How many will we have for this?
I’m suddenly interested as it’s good value for a car full. Might have to wait for at least MyAlbion+ purchase ability, though, and maybe one of those likely to go might not even be a member (but probably is).
I’m guessing there’ll still be plenty available through the tiers.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Going to miss my third game of the season. With Bournemouth, Newcastle and Forest away now being midweek it's a balancing act getting time off work.
Being on the box made my decision easier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here