Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All the possession but creating little. Too many sloppy passes
Agreed. Annoying thing was when the passes did work, like they seem to way more in PL games, we sliced through them. Hard watch, but in the quarters.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
And relax the sphincter!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Wasn't the best watch but we have been spoiled recently - Stoke didn't really look like scoring at any point apart from that free kick which was the main positive. They seemed up for it too in fairness and were triggering quite an aggressive press at times, RDZ will be pissed off I imagine as we had numbers on the counter a few times and the game would have been put to bed at 2-0.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Glad we got the win.

It’ll be interesting to see what RDZ says after the game. I doubt he’ll want to be too negative since we played a lot of young players but I hope he doesn’t try to pretend that was good.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Time for ITV to roll out the old cliche that we need a centre forward … one of the highest scoring teams in 2023…

Stoke made it tough for a reshuffled side with quite a lot of youngsters. The type of game we’d have lost many times through the years. I’m happy enough!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Enciso - he's only been on a few minutes. Looked completely knackered.
And incredibly slow and rather weak. Honestly don't know what he offers now and in the future other than morale for the others. Needs some work from RDZ but not sure he has the attributes to help us. Apart from Lamptey, our only fast player created the goal.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Ferguson doesn’t play like or sound like an 18 year old. £100M price tag if the mercenaries come calling. £200M for Chelsea!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Get the frig in there!!! One win from Wembley!!

Best thing Undav did was foul the keeper to stop the break. 🤣
Imagine the NSC meltdown if that had been the other way. Referee threads, the lot.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
And incredibly slow and rather weak. Honestly don't know what he offers now and in the future other than morale for the others. Needs some work from RDZ but not sure he has the attributes to help us. Apart from Lamptey, out only fast player created the goal.

He’s only 19. Plenty of time to grow a bit and develop. They aren’t all going to be Ferguson’s.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Time for ITV to roll out the old cliche that we need a centre forward … one of the highest scoring teams in 2023…

Stoke made it tough for a reshuffled side with quite a lot of youngsters. The type of game we’d have lost many times through the years. I’m happy enough!
No doubt we're starting to slide back into the bad old days of Potterball - just on Red Bull instead of Horlicks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here