Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale MoM

Feb 14, 2010
They should have earned us far more points than he might have lost us. We aren't where we are because of keeper errors.

We are partly where we are because of keeping errors. There have been far too many, especially first half of the season but yes, the rest of the side are an utter waste of space as well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We are partly where we are because of keeping errors. There have been far too many, especially first half of the season but yes, the rest of the side are an utter waste of space as well.

The number of goals conceded this season are up there with Watford. We are where we are because we cannot score goals.

Feb 14, 2010
The number of goals conceded this season are up there with Watford. We are where we are because we cannot score goals.

Yes but there are lies and statistics. We are a defensive side, so we leak less goals. Stockdale has made too many blunders for one season. Agree that the rest of players also deserve stick but that doesnt excuse the keeper. Error after error after error after error.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As DS says and he is so right we concede goals as a team and win matches as a team so individual criticism is irrelevant in the terms of league position. A number of players could and should have done better.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes but there are lies and statistics. We are a defensive side, so we leak less goals. Stockdale has made too many blunders for one season. Agree that the rest of players also deserve stick but that doesnt excuse the keeper. Error after error after error after error.

Missed shot after missed shot after missed shot. 16 shots on Tuesday without a single one on target. Save your rants for the team rather than one player.

Feb 14, 2010
Missed shot after missed shot after missed shot. 16 shots on Tuesday without a single one on target. Save your rants for the team rather than one player.

Why do you think I'm "picking on him". I have said many times that our strikers have been worse than useless. I also am also saying that Stockdale has made howler after howler after howler. Because he has. Very odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here