Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Still sneaking under Sky Sports News radar, good thing or insulting?

Thoughts?

• Piss take!

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • Long may it continue

Votes: 75 82.4%

• Total voters

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
We are clearly 'punching above our weight' in this division. It can only be because of this.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I don't think we're sneaking under the radar, in terms of the bookies, we're quite comfortably second favourites to go up. I think it's just broadcasting. Newcastle, Reading and Norwich have all recently been in PL and Leeds are still perceived to be a big club, I assume Sky just think there's more viewer interest in these teams. If you speak to fans of other clubs they all know we are more than in the hunt for promotion, and I'm sure every manager and player knows we'll up there come the end of the season. The lack of media attention probably just comes down to where the club is at these days.

There isn't even much interest in Reading in Reading.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Sky Sports News just had a preview, of sorts, of The Championship. Creaming themselves over Newcastle, made mention of 8 games on Saturday being 3 o'clock kick offs then showed the upcoming fixtures. Want to guess whose game was missing?

Palace loving tw@ts.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Sky have an EFL prediction piece on their website.

They managed to predict the outcome of our game without ANY mention of the home team at all! Just the mighty Fulham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here