Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Still keeping the faith with Potter?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I don't want to stick the boot in given what's happening in his private life. But if that hadn't happened I absolutely 100% would.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Get shot of him now. He hasn't got a clue. And get rid of the recruitment team as well while you're at it. Pathetic, piss poor management at its best.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If I can watch us play shit on a shit Chinese stream, I'm still behind old Potter, how worse can it get......

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Bloom wanted top 10 in PL, we are miles away from that and no better than when Hughton was here. It's all well and good playing pretty football with new ideas but it's a results business and Potter is failing. It's down to Tony to decide whether he's happy to stick with Potter and potentially see us relegated but I honestly can't see him standing for that or risking it.

Anya1000

Apr 14, 2019
I agree with you that Potter isn't truly to blame in the dip in form . There are many factors. Actually I still think the team is playing well enough to stay up.

The one thing I would disagree with you on is that . If he was the one who sanctioned the "Exits" of both Andone and Locadia at the same time without at least one of them being covered by an experienced replacementthen that's one "Big Call " to have made and one that has left the squad short of numbers in that department

Who is to blame CH? Your hilarious off course GP is to blame, the guy has just been given a 6 year contract, stop making excuses for him!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Loving the message just read out on Radio Sussex.

'This is like a greatest hits package of everything that's been wrong with this season'.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Loving the message just read out on Radio Sussex.

'This is like a greatest hits package of everything that's been wrong with this season'.

Thanks, and I apologise to Adrian Harms for the Twitter rant he had to read out.

Anya1000

Apr 14, 2019
Get shot of him now. He hasn't got a clue. And get rid of the recruitment team as well while you're at it. Pathetic, piss poor management at its best.

The recruitment team are a joke and have been since we came into the PL. I feel for any manager at the club, CH did an exceptional job!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
But everyone has been saying Murray should be playing.

Really? I think most were saying we needed to recruit.
I doubt many saw Murray as the answer , just possibly the best of a small, bad bunch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here