Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Still bloody cross!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
No, disappointed a bit but, the anger has gone.
What I am feeling, and I hope the team is too, is that we are a better side than Burnley, and now we need to get the points that prove it.
I will absolutely love it if we push them into the play offs.

Correct we are a better side than Burnley. I thought I heard an air raid siren yesterday after their long ball bombardments.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
With Burnley pushing forward I would have used Kaz as our last sub because he would have occupied at least 2 of their defenders and his pace on the break would have caused them more concern. Putting Sidwell on was like putting up the white flag as far as any attacking intentions.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Firstly Dunk challenge was not a foul. The cheating piece of shitty scum dived after.

So for that I'm still very angry and equally so for the rest.

The only consolation is the animal didn't succeed in his intention of ending Kayals career

That was Barton who dived and won the foul against Dunk for just kicking the ball cause Barton could not control it.

I'd sooner get Burnley over two legs than boring Wednesday in the play-offs.

D

Deleted member 2719

Sometimes those last 20 minute tactics have actually worked and we have picked up lots of points from it. Look at the amount of times we have won by one goal so really those tactics work more often than not.

Yes sometimes it hasn't worked and when it doesn't work that's when he is going to take the flak but those tactics have taken us to 3rd in the table if you were to truly analyse the whole season. You can't cut the guy into bits and pick the parts which tickle your ears. That's his style and for the most part it has worked.

Will he continue that way. I think probably YES

I can't disagree with you in that we have probably nicked quite a few points this way and that it is the Hughton way, however i personally don't like watching my side hanging on for such along time at home, with almost zero chance of scoring.
We have actually been quite lucky in numerous games with Stockdale saving our bacon, yes i know that his job but it really isn't comfortable watching and that is why i really want an automatic place so much, because watching the Hughton way in the play-off is way to uncomfortable for me.
I never mind losing if we have been having ago up to the last 7-8 mins but dropping off at home so early and then losing 2 massive points really does TICKLE my ears.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Thought we played brilliantly against a team I had assumed must be better than us, who in reality we more than matched in every area of the pitch.

Outstanding performances all over the park and we got away with a refereeing error for their goal that should have been.

OK, we didn't get the win but it was one of the most impressive Albion performances for a while and it gives me renewed optimism for the final games.

Not bitter. Not cross. Already looking forward to next season, whatever division we're in.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thought we played brilliantly against a team I had assumed must be better than us, who in reality we more than matched in every area of the pitch.

Outstanding performances all over the park and we got away with a refereeing error for their goal that should have been.

OK, we didn't get the win but it was one of the most impressive Albion performances for a while and it gives me renewed optimism for the final games.

Not bitter. Not cross. Already looking forward to next season, whatever division we're in.

That. All of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here