Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stiliyan Petrov - and what I'm going to do about it

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
Hey Jim. My fingers have been crossed for so long now that they are permantly that way. I promise you that when I read on here that he has made it home I will crack a beer. When I read of fulkl discharge (and I will) then I will crack some bubbles.

Chin up and stay positive. :clap2:
Top Man :) You've helped us through it all in a big way. :)

I haven't had a beer for so long, it'll taste like dom perignon when I have one :)

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
Hoping + wishing + praying your little man continues to improve - and that you have the very best father's day ever ! X

I hope so. Was a nice surprise when they suggested it maybe possible. The thing is, you can never be sure you're going home until you're in the car and leaving the exit. A spike of a fever can put the brakes on at the last minute. Just gotta hope luck is with us. :)

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
My the improvement. I pray it will continue. All the best and a little more in the pot .

I saw that earier before I went to play 5 aside (first time in 8 weeks).

Thanks so much for the support. I feel so happy everytime the amount rises, as it means we are doing that little bit of the jigsaw to try and prevent other children (and adults) going through this really heavy treatment.

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
Hey Jim. My fingers have been crossed for so long now that they are permantly that way. I promise you that when I read on here that he has made it home I will crack a beer. When I read of fulkl discharge (and I will) then I will crack some bubbles.

Chin up and stay positive. :clap2:
Crack open the beer :)

AvcPENHCEAEXDid.jpg

on the way home earlier. :)

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
What great news. First I watch England come back from 2-1 down to win and then I see this.

Have a great Fathers day Jim. This news has made my evening and I don't even know you so I can't begin to imagine how you feel.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Jim, I have a very special bottle of Badgers Golden Glory sititng on the side. I will open it NOW....................... oops bit early, I'll wait till later and toast the little fella.

There are many thoughts that go through my mind when I see this kind of thing, obviously being a father myself I have tried to imagine what you as a family have been through and are still going through but I cant imagine that. But one thing that strikes me is the magic of medicine and the people that practice it. My son who is 18 is going into medicine and if one day he play's a hand in this kind of life changing, life saving event then I would rather that than him score an injury time winner in the north goal at the The Amex against Man U, how proud these people parents must be.

I know it is still far from over but I will enjoy my beer tonight. You must be all very happy.

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
Jim, I have a very special bottle of Badgers Golden Glory sititng on the side. I will open it NOW....................... oops bit early, I'll wait till later and toast the little fella.

There are many thoughts that go through my mind when I see this kind of thing, obviously being a father myself I have tried to imagine what you as a family have been through and are still going through but I cant imagine that. But one thing that strikes me is the magic of medicine and the people that practice it. My son who is 18 is going into medicine and if one day he play's a hand in this kind of life changing, life saving event then I would rather that than him score an injury time winner in the north goal at the The Amex against Man U, how proud these people parents must be.

I know it is still far from over but I will enjoy my beer tonight. You must be all very happy.

As usual, great words and support :)

I'm hoping WIlliam will get to old enough bones to be able to study medicine. Is an amazing thing to be able to do imho.

I still find it amazing that it's possible to bring someone back from the brink of death and make them well again.

Enjoy your Beer. Am hoping it'll be bubbly on monday :)

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
What great news. First I watch England come back from 2-1 down to win and then I see this.

Have a great Fathers day Jim. This news has made my evening and I don't even know you so I can't begin to imagine how you feel.

thank you so much. William coming home, the footy result, curry and wine. Things were pretty good last night :)

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007

Crack open the Bubbly. He was released last night. We still have to go back for 2 a week appoinments + have to be careful about Virus's/ infections. But it's still a big milestone in his treatment :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Awesome, Jim :thumbsup:

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Crack open the Bubbly. He was released last night. We still have to go back for 2 a week appoinments + have to be careful about Virus's/ infections. But it's still a big milestone in his treatment :)

Such wonderful news, can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling. I'm on a bus with tears in my eyes wondering how little william copes with all his emotions as well as his physical battles. I'll be in church on Thursday for a wedding - and a thank you for William and the amazing folks at the Marsden and when I raise my glass later it won't just be for the bride and groom!!! May whoever it is watching over us all give william the strength and energy to fight off any infections. Much love to you all x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here