Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle - Series 3

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ironically, I could just see Lee Mack delivering the line "Shitbottle...twinned with Bouteille Du Merde, France and Scheisse Flasche, Germany".

Yeah but he's say it in an annoying Northern accent and out of his muppet face.

Dec 3, 2012
Never watched him before. Interesting and clever. Amusing rather than funny. Liked the "well I'll know its you" line. Reminded me a bit of Tony Handcock in some ways.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Watched the second episode, good but not like the stellar first episode. That said, the head-to-head stuff with Chris Morris was again excellent.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Watched the second episode, good but not like the stellar first episode. That said, the head-to-head stuff with Chris Morris was again excellent.

It genuinely felt to me like he was trying to put off anyone who watched the first episode and converted. I enjoyed it. Excellent callback at the end (that I've now forgotten...)

The Morris vs Lee parts are really, really good. When it was Armando Ianucci doing them I wished it would get back to Lee. Now they are the best bit, I think.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
It genuinely felt to me like he was trying to put off anyone who watched the first episode and converted. I enjoyed it. Excellent callback at the end (that I've now forgotten...)

The Morris vs Lee parts are really, really good. When it was Armando Ianucci doing them I wished it would get back to Lee. Now they are the best bit, I think.

Nooo, just a good as Morris I think.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I enjoyed the second episode probably about the same as the first. The history of "invasions" addressed to the UKIP idiot was the bit that made me laugh the most.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here