Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Sidwell signed

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He hasn't signed yet, if he does I see him as a potential replacement for Ince who may move out temporarily to get more first team minutes

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
As per bbc radio

th.jpeg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He'd be a lot further up the food chain than just a replacement for Ince!
I don't think he would, he'd come in and be another option in midfield but he'll be behind Kayal, Stephens and in my opinion Crofts

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I don't think he would, he'd come in and be another option in midfield but he'll be behind Kayal, Stephens and in my opinion Crofts
Ha yer right. Stephens and kayal have looked tired last few weeks and sidwell is definitely better than crofts.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He'd be first choice cover for Kayal and Stephens, and a possible option for rotation if one of them needed a break. Replacement for Ince my left foot!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd be most pleased to not have Crofts as either a Stephens or Kayal stand-in. For all his bravery and determination he's simply not good enough on the ball to fit in with the way we want to be. Sidwell ought to be able to step in and be tough enough whilst skilled enough to look at what is going on around him and play it there.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
CH was being a bit cagey about him.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
10 years too late

Absolutely right. We had him here on loan and he was great for us. But he deemed himself to be too good for us and to be honest, he probably was at the time. I hate it when we accept these players when they are well past their sell by date.

10 years too late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here