Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Sidwell signed

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
attachment.php

It says Reading and Fulham on there, not Brighton ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You must sit very close to me then.

I didn't recognise the person he was with but he looked a similar age.

It wasn't Sidwells' Agent as Sidwell's Agent is Black guy. Zamora' is signed to the same Agency as Sidwell and Bobby's Agent is bald. It could have been Booby's Agent, Leon Angel that was with him.

No point in surmising any more. If there is something in this then the news will break soon

Last edited:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Sidwell and Crouch both live in London. Must be getting fed up going to and from Stoke and getting very little/no game time.

D

Deleted User X18H

It wasn't Sidwells' Agent as Sidwell's Agent is Black guy. Zamora' is signed to the same Agency as Sidwell and Bobby's Agent is bald. It could have been Booby's Agent, Leon Angel that was with him.

No point in surmising any more. If there is something in this then the news will break soon

Robert 'who wants to be a millionaire? - I do' Codner

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

There may be no news. It's possible we're interested, it's possible we've talked, but may not agree on terms.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sidwell and Crouch both live in London. Must be getting fed up going to and from Stoke and getting very little/no game time.

Care to elaborate on your thread title rather than ignoring the questions? You said he'd signed - was this just a guess because you'd heard he was at the game on Twitter or just some bad info you were given..?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Care to elaborate on your thread title rather than ignoring the questions? You said he'd signed - was this just a guess because you'd heard he was at the game on Twitter or just some bad info you were given..?

Pretty clearly just because he was at the game Sheebs.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
BOBBY ZAMORA would love Steve Sidwell to return to Albion.
But he has warned the Seagulls face plenty of competition for the experienced Premier League midfielder.

Stoke’s Sidwell was at the Amex on Saturday as a guest of Zamora.
He watched Zamora volley the Seagulls ahead with his seventh goal of the season in the 2-1 win against Huddersfield. The pair played together for Albion in the Championship in 2002-03 and were also Premier League team-mates at Fulham.
A well-placed source has told The Argus Albion and Fulham are bidding to sign the 33-year-old, although Sidwell’s presence at the match was played down afterwards by boss Chris Hughton.
Zamora said: Siddy !! “ hasn’t been involved too much at Stoke and had the weekend off. Obviously, he knows the club and he’s come down. It’s nice to see him.
“He’s a very good player, a great talent, but I think he’s got a lot more options than just those two and certainly some in the Premier League. It’s down to him.
“I’d love him to (sign) but it’s out of my hands as such. He’s got a lot more to think about than just playing football with me.”

Sidwell, surplus to requirements at Stoke, has made 200 appearances in the Premier League for the Potters, Reading, Aston Villa, Chelsea and Fulham.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
The doubters have suddenly gone quiet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here