Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Sidwell has signed - *Official*

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you after a bloody medal.

The only sauces you have are in your fridge. It's all guess work on the hope that you get it right and everyone gives you a big clap. #lookatme

Oh dear [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] - these two aren't regulars on the singing today thread :lol: Whoooooosh.

Ps - no i did actually know he was at the training ground but as I say, it was an obvious one hence only my post in there :thumbsup: #gingerday

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Oh dear [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] - these two aren't regulars on the singing today thread :lol: Whoooooosh.

Ps - no i did actually know he was at the training ground but as I say, it was an obvious one hence only my post in there :thumbsup: #gingerday

#WhooshedAgain

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Cant see this being anything other than a great bit of business.
He's like Crofts but a lot lot better

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My last post in response to BG's got in before you

I think we may be at cross purposes as I was saying that Crofts is not the player he was due to his injuries taking their toll not Sidwell as I think that he is a great signing for us, as I posted on another thread when it appearred in the papers he was prepared to leave Stoke.

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
Apologies if someone has already highlighted this, but I understand Kayal is carrying quite a bad hip injury, and has been for a couple of months.

I don't know if he needs surgery, but he could probably do with a rest to let it heal.

That would be a disaster. Where did you hear that?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Really happy with this signing. Not a position I was worried about but at any time a player who can improve the squad is avaiable then get them in!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Good signing, I would expect to see Ince to go out on loan now, plus Holla toleave.

Just need a striker now, and Bong/Liam to hurry up and get fit.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Just listened to his interview on Seagulls Player....what a nice decent sort of bloke, I'm sure he will fit in nicely and be a credit to himself and the club

Dec 29, 2011
Very well.

"Tony Bloom is to blame for the mess we are in"
"Why does Tony Bloom escape criticism on here"
"An apology to Gus Poyet"
"Oscar is a joke"
"Will we get parachute payments when we get relegated"

And so on. #lookatme

Took the words out my mouth, apart from I don't bother wasting my breathe on him anymore.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Also had a quick squiz on the Stoke FB page and the vast majority are sorry to see him leave and reckon we have had a 'right result' in getting his services

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here