Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Sidwell has signed - *Official*

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Will someone please right him off as a crock and a load of shit much like they did with Zamora.

I hope he does the business I cannot see how this is anything other than a huge positive for the team, hopefully he has the legs.

its what we have been missing for a while, a firey ginger.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Superb bit of business..... We dont have enough leaders in the squad and sidwell is a fighter and leader. Hes played the majority of his career in the premier league and is still only 33. Much better than crofts what are people smoking.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Will someone please right him off as a crock and a load of shit much like they did with Zamora.

He's no better than what we already have, he has hardly kicked a ball all season and chose Reading over us.

He's a walking sicknote and is bound to come into the club with his billy big bollox attitude and is only here for the payday.

Would rather use the wages on a forward and/or left-back.

------------

Will that do?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Official from NAYLOR now

loan til end of season, shame not a perm deal but cracking all the same

A good solid signing with plenty of experience. I would've thought depending on how well he does, there may be an option to sign permanently in the summer.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Sidwell

...confirmed

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'Here as a guest of Zamora' :lol:

Yes, BHA, Stoke just told him not to travel and watch their game as he should do, but to travel 200 odd miles to watch your mate play football :lol:

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Not the squad - the club as a whole:

Zamora and (seemingly) Sidwell, plus:

Watson (physio)
Rogers (Marketing)
Cullip (Community)
Roberts (Coach)

expecting Mark Walton soon. That's nice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here