Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Coppell on Bobby's sale.

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
Meade's_Ball said:
Mullers, you really do drive me up the wall. :)
I imagine your face to be constantly red beneath the cloud of steam pouring from your nostrils. Your hands wring punishingly and anyone who dares cross your righteous path may be smited by odorous rage and an illegally-bought broadsword.
Am i right?

Do you know me?:lolol:

No you could not be more wrong. I am a really happy-go-lucky guy. Untill it comes to Dick Tight, then i turn green!:bounce:

IMHO the guy is a complete fraud, with no ambition for the club outside getting a half-baked ground at Falmer, and playing in the Nationwide. This club's fantastic fans deserve much more than he could ever deliver.:nono:

mullers, take a look at what's happened at oldham today. the sight of another club seemingly on the brink of extinction through gross mismanagemnt shoiuld make you feel much better.:drink:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
And back to the Coppell quote:

"I don't think it comes as a big surprise Bobby is going. Most people have been expecting it."

"It blows a huge hole in any plans I had. It is a massive problem."

Are these two comments reconcilable? Surely if he was “expecting Zamora to leave” then “any plans” he had would surely not have included him? Maybe there was a plan B whereby Zamora did stay. I just find these two comments slightly odd when they appear in the same article.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mullers - feck off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here