Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Steve Cooper.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
The Oddschecker odds are making me chuckle. It's the standard (for us) nobody really knows anything (apart from TB and PB) and any bet, however small, seems to be triggering movement. Interesting to see Paddy Power has Bruno at 10/1 and Bruno Saltor at 16/1...I'm assuming they mean one and the same unless there's a chance that one of Sacha Baron-Cohen's comedic characters could take the reins...

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Fulham had done their homework and stopped us playing our normal game. Last season when we failed to win for months Potter admitted he changed the way we played. Far quicker and getting the ball forwards often missing out the centre. It brought about the change in our play and results improved hugely. Than against Fulham we resorted back to the previous style.

Not until 2-0 down did we change.

Sounds like Marco Silva should be on the list.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I thought he spoke really well directly after the game last night. He was very honest about not wanting to play the way Forest played, but their situation and needs necessitated it. He clearly admires the way we play the game, and that is what he would want to be doing. I thought this contrasted totally with the way Marco Silva carried on after their daylight robbery at the Amex.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Could be his days numbered? Probably end up at palarse…

Attachments

• IMG_3409.png
    IMG_3409.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 152

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It would be a big show of faith to stick with him after this.

But they did last season and it worked. I just wonder if they will be loyal once more. He's highly thought of. And who are they planning to appoint? Jesse Marsh?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Forest lose by 5
Palace lose to muff and Roy calls the fans deluded 🤣🤣🤣

Sequential events will see Cooper getting his first palace win at our expense on the 22nd

You just know t!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

But they did last season and it worked. I just wonder if they will be loyal once more. He's highly thought of. And who are they planning to appoint? Jesse Marsh?
I agree. He is only 3 points behind the Team Of The 80s!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

There must be an unemployed ex-Watford manager looking for a club. The league could certainly do with another one of them.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I live in Nottingham and the majority of the fans seem to be pretty much behind him. However the chairman is notoriously trigger happy. Fact is they will probably stay up this season anyway (given the promoted sides) so imho they’d be daft to sack him.
I read yesterday hed just fired his manager of Olympiacos, after they won and went top!!

If Cooper wasnt so popular with the fanbase, he'd have been gone already imho.

Marinakis is probably contientious of that. You'd guess he'd feel he has to give Cooper a little leeway to keep the fans onside due Cooper popularity.

I have to give kudos to the Forest fans for sticking by their manager.

That said, Potter had worse runs than Cooper and there was never any official suggestion he'd be fired. I doubt Potter will find another owner as good and as patient as uncle Tone. He wouldve been fired under Marinakis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here