Stephen Ward - **UPDATE@14:00: signs on season-long loan**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
No, just the agreement, I presume they're waiting to get the photos out and get him on the bus to Birmingham.

Poor bloke, driving down from Wolverhampton, to get the coach back to Brimingham. There is only so much of the M25/M40/M42/M6 that a man can take in a single day!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Stephen Ward

Holy moly, his wife!!

article-0-1A5FE10D000005DC-884_634x670.jpg

Cracking figure and titsssssssssssss. I want to kiss her.

Fake tets, belly and cellulite.

No thanks !

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I wonder how much we're saving by not keeping Wayne Bridge. I'm told he's on £24k at Reading, but would have taken much less to stay with us. Was an offer ever made?

£24K a year is not much above minimum wage.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
You know what, Ward may actually be our odd-job man this season. He was signed as a striker by Wolves, but subsequently was played at left wing, and left back.

I wonder whether he will be a player that sits on the bench and offers cover for several positions.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
I wonder how much we're saving by not keeping Wayne Bridge. I'm told he's on £24k at Reading, but would have taken much less to stay with us. Was an offer ever made?

Please don't say that. I really hope we at least spoke to him... He was one of the 2 or 3 most important players for us last season and it would be a massive mistake from the club if we didn't even speak to him about coming here.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Slightly off topic but for all the doom and gloom we are shaping up to be a decent championship side with the squad in place.

Team tomorrow could be
PIG
Calderon Greer Upson Ward
Andrews, Kemy, Ince
David, Ulloa, Buckley

With barnes, crofts, lua lua, etc on bench

and orlandi, briductt, cms and Bruno to return.

Not sure when looking at that we are much weaker than last season.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Slightly off topic but for all the doom and gloom we are shaping up to be a decent championship side with the squad in place.

Team tomorrow could be
PIG
Calderon Greer Upson Ward
Andrews, Kemy, Ince
David, Ulloa, Buckley

With barnes, crofts, lua lua, etc on bench

and orlandi, briductt, cms and Bruno to return.

Not sure when looking at that we are much weaker than last season.

Bridge makes a massive difference but agree that, on paper, team looks quite strong. However, so far, certain players have been a shadow of their former selves and need to get back up to speed pretty quickly.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If you know the second sentence to be the case - I am surprised you don't know the answer to the third.

I can imagine him staying on slightly lower wages if Gus had stayed - he loved him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports