Stephen Ward - **UPDATE@14:00: signs on season-long loan**

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tremendous signing

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Good to get someone with decent experience...however he is one of the ones we sang 'you stupid b*stards, you let your team down' at a few months back.

No, that was sung to the other ten players, not ol' Wardy. We loved him.

D

Deleted member 22389

No Vicente when he played or Bridge, but we are certainly looking a lot stronger this season in my opinion.

As an Ireland fan I obviously remember how Ward was blamed for the Euro 2012 batterings. But he also had many fine games before that. I'll take the fact he's played at a high level and that's the kind of experience we need right now.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
On paper looks a very good signing that, pleased with our business so far this window.

Augustein
Ward
Andrews
Upson
Lopez

All very solid signings for a Championship side.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
On paper looks a very good signing that, pleased with our business so far this window.

Augustein
Ward
Andrews
Upson
Lopez

All very solid signings for a Championship side.

Still there are Brighton fans on Twitter complaining we haven't spent any money...

I'm surprised they managed to turn on their computers, let alone register an account.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Asked a Wolves fan at work about him...

"He’s been a good club servant for us but lost his way a bit after Mick got sacked. Has been abit unfairly treated by us tbh.

Versatile, can play back, middle, or front left side.

A bit one paced but shouldn’t let you down – always “puts in a shift” (which is why MM liked him)."

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just been chatting with a key contact who is a big midlands football fan and he said he likens him most to Richard Shaw as a past Midlands club full-back. He was a fine player, if he's half as good as him then we've got a potential superstar on our hands.

richard-shaw-648352849-2972436.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just been chatting with a key contact who is a big midlands football fan and he said he likens him most to Richard Shaw as a past Midlands club full-back. He was a fine player, if he's half as good as him then we've got a potential superstar on our hands.
:lolol: Vintage crodo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here