Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Ward - suspect we might know soon

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Considering for the Derby game we had no Upson, Greer going off very early, Ward moving to centre back.....Chicksen was on a hiding to nothing that day.

Totally agree, but there are people on here that just want to blame our younger players for everything. I just hope they don't go on NSC otherwise their confidence would be shot all over the place. Any new players from the development squad seem to be slated for every little mistake they make by some people. :annoyed:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we've got Sami, you'd think Ward would like that.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Spotted knocking on the door at Dicks Bar just a minute ago.

sahel

Jan 24, 2014
Stephen Ward ? I remember when he procured prostitutes and good time girls for MP's and Russian diplomats.
What short memories us Brighton fans have.

Well I'm afraid your memory is defective. That Stephen Ward did nothing of the sort. He was stitched up by the establishment and MI5 in a disgraceful miscarriage of justice. All he actually did was introduce (not procur) Christine Keeler to Profumo at Cliveden. Keeler was not a prostitute and Ward was not a procurer

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
It should be club policy that we always have a Ward in our team

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well I'm afraid your memory is defective. That Stephen Ward did nothing of the sort. He was stitched up by the establishment and MI5 in a disgraceful miscarriage of justice. All he actually did was introduce (not procur) Christine Keeler to Profumo at Cliveden. Keeler was not a prostitute and Ward was not a procurer

You're quie right Keeler was a topless 'show girl' who was sleeping with Profumo and a few Russians.
My apologies Christine. My memory is defective Sahel, sorry. I was only two though.

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Get Wardy IN NOW.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here