Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Lawrence MURDERERS

Jan 30, 2008
I hear you, re standing up to a bully (who was suggesting we take it outside an internet forum, so I reckon it stands up fine) - I'd much rather be chatting about our football team and the he's backed off from his more ridiculous and threatening crap, as he always does when stood up to. I won't be poking the gonk anyway but can't promise not to respond under provocation :albion2:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jan 30, 2008
IMO the accepted NSC majority viewpoint is that racism is wrong. I don't think you are a racist, or thick, and whilst 99% of your posts seem to involve politics or race related issues, you put forward a considered viewpoint and will argue at length to define your stance.

Das Reich on the other hand is a racist, as for his intelligence, it is difficult to tell as he never posts anything more than a single line, most of which is incoherent. If he does post anything which is explicitly racist he will be banned, and to his credit (of sort) he never goes that far, having been banned for it in the past.
i never did in the first instance :wink:

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
:glare:
I havent "backed off" from anything, you are now the one pursuing this .
Is your post not pursuing? - I'm not, just trying to take some advice from bf. I'm very happy with that quote though - maybe go back and have a read your previous posts and I'll try not to poke the teddy :albion2:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
:glare:Is your post not pursuing? - I'm not, just trying to take some advice from bf. I'm very happy with that quote though - maybe go back and have a read your previous posts and I'll try not to poke the teddy :albion2:
I held out the olive branch, you've rejected it,using provocative words to describe me like gonk etc, and lets face it , you've made a big show of " standing up to a bully" without any real substance behind it, just lots of silly emoticons,your a bit of a windbag really aren't you ?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Sentences are being reviewed for being to soft, i though they got life and the 15 years was a minimum term then up to the parole board to decide if they are fit to be let out, they have to be sentenced on a childs sentence dont they due to there age of the time of attack?

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sentences are being reviewed for being to soft, i though they got live and the 15 years was a minimum term then up to the parole board to decide if they are fit to be let out, they have to be sentenced on a childs sentence dont they due to there age of the time of attack?

They'll be out on license whenever they get out so should they commit any crime they are liable to be sent away again.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I held out the olive branch, you've rejected it,using provocative words to describe me like gonk etc, and lets face it , you've made a big show of " standing up to a bully" without any real substance behind it, just lots of silly emoticons,your a bit of a windbag really aren't you ?
Still pursuing then ??? Standing up to a bully wasn't my description but there was plenty of substance behind and still is. I've not rejected any olive branch, just repeated my willingness to talk to you face to face (and not 'be brave behind a keyboard' as you put it) and told you where I'll be, this saturday and at every game if you want to meet, talk and show you'd 'rather have a beer than a row'. You know where to find me and I don't bring my keyboard to matches :wink: The gonk reference (I thought you'd realise) was because badfish suggested I didn't poke the bear - meaning you - and as bears are big and scary, which you're not, I changed it - wasn't meant to offend, just tickle rather than poke :kiss: :albion2:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Still pursuing then ??? Standing up to a bully wasn't my description but there was plenty of substance behind and still is. I've not rejected any olive branch, just repeated my willingness to talk to you face to face (and not 'be brave behind a keyboard' as you put it) and told you where I'll be, this saturday and at every game if you want to meet, talk and show you'd 'rather have a beer than a row'. You know where to find me and I don't bring my keyboard to matches :wink: The gonk reference (I thought you'd realise) was because badfish suggested I didn't poke the bear - meaning you - and as bears are big and scary, which you're not, I changed it - wasn't meant to offend, just tickle rather than poke :kiss: :albion2:

More silly emoticons, what a shock.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
More silly emoticons, what a shock.
You've ignored everything I said, what a shock. Thought I was quite clear - answered what you said - politely - and again offered to see you in person rather than be 'brave behind a keyboard'. You can even see that as taking an olive branch (which I've never rejected) if you like. I'll leave it with you

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Stephen Lawrence: Anger at police failings after BBC names sixth suspect https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66023387

Utterly disgraceful that this Matthew White was never treated as a suspect. No chance of justice for Stephen and his family now as ‘Witness K’ is dead.

Unbelievable that the Met has not been disbanded in the 30 years since Stephen’s murder. It is not fit for purpose.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here