Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Lawrence MURDERERS

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Good. Perhaps the family can gain a crumb of mental peace now.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hope they both go down for a long time. SCUM.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Absolute f***ing political show trial, convicted on evidence that is tainted beyond belief, and youd've have to have lived on mars for 25 years not to have had a preconcieved opinion on their guilt, whether they did it or not is immaterial if you give a shit about the justice system in this country.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Blimey! I was sure they were gonna walk again after the inept way the Police dealt with the evidence at the time. I bet that 'orrible bastard who grinned like the proverbial (when he/they got away with it the first time) ain't laughing now.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not really a surprise, I don't think. If they did it, it's taken a long time to get to this point.

Maybe not, but I've been surprised by this case a few times before. Seeing that bunch of scotes swaggering out of court sticking their fingers up at the media and crowds, spitting and hurling abuse from behind their shades, full of arrogance and a (mistaken) belief that they would never be convicted .... that image never left me.

Absolutely delighted that it didn't happen again.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Absolute f***ing political show trial, convicted on evidence that is tainted beyond belief, and youd've have to have lived on mars for 25 years not to have had a preconcieved opinion on their guilt, whether they did it or not is immaterial if you give a shit about the justice system in this country.

Know what you mean but they did take five days to consider the verdict and all the experts were adamant that the one piece of evidence proved whoever was wearing Dobson's jacket was at the scene and that the blood could not have come from later cross contamination. So not tainted beyond belief. But yes, difficult to know how a jury could not have a preconception of guilt which is why double jeopardy was such a mainstay of British law for so long.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Hmm, you seem to be forgetting one thing there ... they did it! Everyone knew about it, they used to brag about it, they were a disgusting little bunch who would go around threatening people on a regular basis, at knife point. After the murder, they would add references to it, as part of their knife point attacks.

Horrible, horrible bunch, just a shame only 2 of them are serving time, as they are all complicit.

For those of you out there with more legal knowledge than me, what charges could now be brought against the others if they can merely be placed at the scene. At teh very least they must have provided false aibis for these two?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Happy new year Bushy

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Who would have guessed. 7 minutes before Bushy jumps in to defend the racist murderers.
Where have I defended them ? I have no doubt they were involved , therein lies one of the problems , this was a politically motivated trial, the evidence would've been thrown out in any other trial after it was revealed how bad the storage had been, and if you think that they could possibly be given a fair trial after the media frenzy that has surrounded this case from the beginning then you are a fool.

PS and no , it wouldnt have been pursued anywhere nearly as tenaciously had the situation been reversed , we are now reaping the benefits of the macpherson report in London , as countless budding architects and promising footballers stab each other to death with depressing regularity.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Absolutely the best thing that could have happened and such a travesty that it took this long, convicted on evidence that was proven not to be tainted beyond belief, and youd've have to have lived on mars for 25 years not to have had a preconcieved opinion on their guilt, whether they did it or not is the key matter here if you give a shit about the justice system in this country.

I've corrected your post for you

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Where have I defended them ? I have no doubt they were involved , therein lies one of the problems , this was a politically motivated trial, the evidence would've been thrown out in any other trial after it was revealed how bad the storage had been, and if you think that they could possibly be given a fair trial after the media frenzy that has surrounded this case from the beginning then you are a fool.

PS and no , it wouldnt have been pursued anywhere nearly as tenaciously had the situation been reversed , we are now reaping the benefits of the macpherson report in London , as countless budding architects and promising footballers stab each other to death with depressing regularity.

Why dont you have any faith in the jury's ability to extricate the media coverage from what they heard in the court room and from the judge's summary?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Who would have guessed. 7 minutes before Bushy jumps in to defend the racist murderers.

I would not have guessed 7 minutes. My guess would have been in seconds. I'm presume Bushy was having a dump at 14:55.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Where have I defended them ? I have no doubt they were involved

Then I am suprised you're not celebrating with everyone else that two nasty vicious little bastards who drag Britain into the gutter eventually got what they deserved

Still, each to their own

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Horrible bunch of scum, but no different to the people who are going round the borough's of London now Stabbing eachover other because someone looks at them the wrong way.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hmm, you seem to be forgetting one thing there ... they did it! Everyone knew about it, they used to brag about it, they were a disgusting little bunch who would go around threatening people on a regular basis, at knife point. After the murder, they would add references to it, as part of their knife point attacks.

Horrible, horrible bunch, just a shame only 2 of them are serving time, as they are all complicit.

For those of you out there with more legal knowledge than me, what charges could now be brought against the others if they can merely be placed at the scene. At teh very least they must have provided false aibis for these two?

Joint enterprise. They will be going after the other 3 now, of that you can have no doubt. Dobson may have alluded, when sentanced he was not the one who stuck the knife in from the gang. He may tell them the truth now as he has nothing to lose and hopefully nail Acourt as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here