Stephane Sessegnon

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Two things come to mind . . .

1. Knowing that a few Premier League teams may want to throw a contract at him shortly, he may wish to bide his time until they do.

2. Is he a free agent for a reason? . . .
It depends, if we gave him a contract offer starting now and guarantees about first team football he might be tempted as opposed to waiting for Premiership clubs a couple of months down the line. As for a reason, who knows but no suggestion of poor discipline/fitness when he left WBA as far as i'm aware.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Two things come to mind . . .

1. Knowing that a few Premier League teams may want to throw a contract at him shortly, he may wish to bide his time until they do.

2. Is he a free agent for a reason? . . .
Premier League 25 man squads need to be named soon. The PL teams making offers had better get a move on.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
While I admire your wit, isn't he saluting his team who attacked by terrorists?

sherwood-adebayor-salute.jpg

Not that I know off.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Premier League 25 man squads need to be named soon. The PL teams making offers had better get a move on.

Forgot clean about that, so if no Prem club signs him by 11 this evening they won't be able to until January?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Forgot clean about that, so if no Prem club signs him by 11 this evening they won't be able to until January?
Not sure. If they don't name all 25 today they still may be able to and add him to the squad later ???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Out of the 'out of contract' brigade I'd rather have Peter Odemwingie, but Sessegnon could do a job.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Dani Osvaldo has retired from football to pursue a music career. On behalf of NSC and Southampton FC, I would like to wish him all the best.
Didnt our own Jonny Dixon do something similar? How we could do with him now

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My word, Jonny Dixon, there's a name that brings back memories. Reminds me how far we have come in just a few short years.

I only saw him the once. He looked like someone in the crowd who'd won a competition to be a professional footballer for the day, We've come a mighty long way since then

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
My word, Jonny Dixon, there's a name that brings back memories. Reminds me how far we have come in just a few short years.

What was the name of a similarly shite striker we signed from non league about the same time? Wasn't Elder or Revell, but really skinny guy who somehow had a few more league clubs after we binned him off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports