Steam Train at Preston Park tomorrow at about 08:10

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Excellent hes found a sense of humour, have you been shopping for one today. Oh and no I have no brothers so the scabby sister will have to do

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Would you mind if I passed on this one as I couldn't think of anything more boring.

Feel free-i am no train spotter,or anorak but this little
tornado.jpg

,well not so little beauty is the first brand new, built from scratch steam engine in this country for years-cost over £3m i think and took about 20 years to build-not your cup of tea maybe,but you i am sure can appreciate it's creation.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Feel free-i am no train spotter,or anorak but this little
tornado.jpg

,well not so little beauty is the first brand new, built from scratch steam engine in this country for years-cost over £3m i think and took about 20 years to build-not your cup of tea maybe,but you i am sure can appreciate it's creation.

beautiful

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Quite an achievement by all who built it and shows that when we try,we can create.

it's great isn't it? to think some people use their time for dedicated craft, and some sit here there whole life eyeing posts.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So we've managed to recreate something we used to lead the world in.
Wow.
What an achievement.

Good job we did it now,for the way certain elements of this once great country are going,we could no even boil an Egg a few years from now.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
And you call us Nigels. :facepalm:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Unfortunately the boiler was made in Germany. Just another of the lost skills. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports