Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steam Train at Preston Park tomorrow at about 08:10

An anorak wearing pedant writes. HB & B, it is a steam HAULED train, or a train hauled by a steam locomotive. There is nothing more guaranteed to get a trainspotter screaming in rage at his Ian Allan's than to hear the phrase steam train.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's Tangmere. :facepalm: It's going to Bath and Bristol. 15 mins for water over the road at Botley, 10.51, back at 18.59.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It's Tangmere. :facepalm: It's going to Bath and Bristol. 15 mins for water over the road at Botley, 10.51, back at 18.59.

Spam Cam. Still its a bit early for trainspotters. I saw this locomotive in its prime,. Early sixties, Brighton to Plymouth or Cardiff or Bournemouth. A train a day went from Brighton each of these destinations. Now you have to change. Twice probably.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Would you mind if I passed on this one as I couldn't think of anything more boring.

What a **** you are. The op brought something to peoples' attention on here.

I honestly don't understand tossers like you that post this sort of reply on threads.

The fool speaks when he has to say something, the wise man speaks when he has something to say.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent 09:14 off Shoreham so might head down earlier as assume going Coastway West ?

D

Deleted User X18H

photo.php

D

Deleted User X18H

I have a feeling my kids were making a fuss of another NSC'ers puppy. Many thanks for your patience if it was you.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
What a **** you are. The op brought something to peoples' attention on here.

I honestly don't understand tossers like you that post this sort of reply on threads.

The fool speaks when he has to say something, the wise man speaks when he has something to say.

why dont you f*** off and mind your own business you tool go look at the steam train if it floats your boat. Who the f*** are you too call me a ****, If you have ever seen any of my replys they are always a piss take. You should go and find a sense of humour and stop looking at trains. Im not usually insulting to people on here but have one of these:wanker:
Now go bother someone who gives a shit.

D

Deleted User X18H

why dont you f*** off and mind your own business you tool go look at the steam train if it floats your boat. Who the f*** are you too call me a ****, If you have ever seen any of my replys they are always a piss take. You should go and find a sense of humour and stop looking at trains. Im not usually insulting to people on here but have one of these:wanker:

Disgraceful post.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Can I shag your sister?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

Who cares if your replies are always wind ups? Its really easy to tell that through written text isnt it!

Disgraceful post.

100% agree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here