Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stealing

What would you do?

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought Razors were normally security tagged given their high value ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was in ASDA Crawley a few months ago when a 'lady' took a cooked chicken off of the hot cabinet broke it up and gave it to her 3 children and herself to eat accompanied by a 4 pack of Red Bull. I told security and they said they could do nothing at that time because she may take the wrappings to the till and pay for them with her shopping; and pigs might fly.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I would buy the stolen goods cheaply and sell them on for a profit. Where is the option for fence?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
There was a strange guy driving round and round Uckfield Tesco's car park yestreday, asking people if they wanted to buy his left over stock. All very strange as it was a well dressed man in a 15 reg car driving round a car park full of CCTV. Sadly didn't have time to find out what he was selling and why.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
I just turn a blind eye. If they are having to steal food then they are at a desperate time in their life...

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Couldn't care less about grassing or not, theft is theft, I was brought up not to steal, not being a snitch was never mentioned.

Probably go for option 2. Option 3 could lead to a charge against me for assault or worse. Would probably never happen though, I don't pay any attention to other people when I'm shopping.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I saw bloke nick a tv in Sainsburys a couple of months ago. He rushed past me at the exit, the beeping thing went off, which was of course ignored by all the employees. He put the tv into the boot of his car which had been left open and then sped out of the carpark like the hounds of hell were on his trail leaving bemused shoppers going " did you see that bloke, I think he's just nicked a telly". So there you are folks, if you need a new 50" flatscreen, that's one option. ( NB for the hard of thinking that last bits a joke)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'd be disappointed if it was a small business but to be frank I don't really give a shit about the big super markets. They screw over plenty of people themselves so maybe it's redressing the balance?

Maybe change your name to dumb arse Pete. Ow and stop shopping or thieving at supermarkets yourself whichever one it is you do. Have some courage in your convictions. Hypocritic!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
There was a strange guy driving round and round Uckfield Tesco's car park yestreday, asking people if they wanted to buy his left over stock. All very strange as it was a well dressed man in a 15 reg car driving round a car park full of CCTV. Sadly didn't have time to find out what he was selling and why.

That reminds me of a similar experience about 15-20 years ago in a car park over the road from a crown court. Some fella leant out the window of a car and wondered if I wanted to buy a Rolex watch. I declined but also declined to mention that there might be loads of plod using that car park to use the court. Dodgy twunt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here