Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status Quo - are you a fan?

Are you a Status Quo fan?

• Total voters

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Best rock and roll band in the land. Original line up has reformed and is touring at the moment hence the attention they are getting.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Best rock and roll band in the land. Original line up has reformed and is touring at the moment hence the attention they are getting.

Oh yes! Video from earlier this week, I would just love to see this tour. The playlist is pretty much all the old album stuff, none of the greatest hits stuff! Love it!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Radio 2 must put on quo 5 times a day! It's probably in there written contract..everytime they put on a quo song,I turn radio 2 off

This.

Matchstick Men was amazing.

The 1970's onwards have produced commercial crap, milking the faithful band of followers.

A tedious Brighton Centre concert every December, is a pre Christmas tradition for Wally's.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Only 23 of the thousands of NSCers like them!!!

Are the 23 all ex-private school boys, who found Zeppelin, Sabbath and Purple, too dangerous?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
The original band was good but they've turned into a bit of a cabaret act now but the line up that produced the classic live album is touring at the moment - I shall be at the Apollo to see them next saturday

Jan 30, 2008
the original band was good but they've turned into a bit of a cabaret act now but the line up that produced the classic live album is touring at the moment - i shall be at the apollo to see them next saturday
have you got thinning hair with a pony tail :facepalm:
regards
DR

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm not a fan but I've seen them live and they put on a jolly good show.

Dandyman

In London village.
Always makes me think of Germans with mullets and wispy mustaches.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
To last that many years I have respect for them but whilst most bands have a signature sound they have ploughed the same furrow with no real innovation and in the end it grated.

And I'd love to know what is the joke that Rossi leans over to say in Parfitts ear during virtually every song. And to be really picky I hate Telecasters too!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A guilty pleasure. One of my favourite rock-tatsic tracks ever.

[YT]52asKOW5yA4[/YT]

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Funny though! I'm thinking of taking up the guitar and would love a telecaster. This is now my thing.
YouTube

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I saw them start off "Live Aid" in 1985 "Rocking All Over the World". Seemed appropriate.You had to be a 1970's head-banger toreally get into that beat all the time.

Which I was a bit..my head might fall off now though..:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here