Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Statements You Expect To Hear During 2013.....

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Jordan (real name Katie Price), 35, marries again having only just finalised her divorce in the same year!

Surely it should be Jordan (real name Katie Price) splits from husband no 25 after another quickie divorce, the dirty botoxed up old grunter ????

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Is there a major World Cup in 2013 I've forgotten about? Football 2014, cricket and rugby 2015...
I think what he meant was it's still not a forgone conclusion that we'll get through the qualifying stage. So yes, we could hear "And England are out of the World Cup!" sometime this year!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"And we'll cross over to Kammy at Selhurst Park, who has news of a penalty for the home side"

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"McSmudger is a total waste of space and the worst striker in the world, yet another failed purchase by the Dictator who must go now because he's clueless and won't take this club anywhere".

D

Deleted member 18477

I think what he meant was it's still not a forgone conclusion that we'll get through the qualifying stage. So yes, we could hear "And England are out of the World Cup!" sometime this year!

Ohhhh gotcha!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Oh well. Spurs win nothing again.
Still, "they are just 2 or 3 players from winning the title". :lol:

Thats the sort of shit you here from the cockney biased football 'writers' year after year, decade after decade.
This is so true,and trot out the usual bollocks about Arsenal being the best team on the planet even tough they have won f*** all in the last 10 seasons

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here