Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Star Wars - The Force Awakens trailer out at last

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
still dont like crossguards on lightsabres, as generally things in the Star wars world have purpose and this has none.
Good point. Without putting thought into it, I thought they'd do what they do for swords, but now you've made me think about it, lightsaber battles just aren't the same as a Frenchie sword dual.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Good point. Without putting thought into it, I thought they'd do what they do for swords, but now you've made me think about it, lightsaber battles just aren't the same as a Frenchie sword dual.

The sword choreography in this one is centred a lot around low sweeps and big turns, the guards are great for this as they are good at taking out heels, plus when your opponent is above you as you make a low sweep these guards are essential. I was lucky enough to observe a few of the training sessions on this and trust me, The fights in this are going to be crazy.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's our generations thing really. Kids these days would rather watch cgi Lego bricks do star wars than real people. When they're not sniffing glue or defecting to fight overseas.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I heard he was thrown to the Rankor for taking bollocks on Jabbas sail barge

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
That's a shame I wanted to hear classic lines again such as:

"mesa no have a boba"

"mesa jar-jar binks"

"you follow me now okeday"

and

"yousa people gonna die?!?"

JJ Abrams has really missed a trick. Real Star Wars fans love a bit of Jar Jar. Maybe, it was time for him to die in the sarlacc.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here