Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stanmer Secondary/Falmer High

Falmer - 1986 - 91.

My form tutor got beaten up (by pupils allegedly) and never came back to teach, so we never actually got to see him. Mr Williams was head, Mr "egg breath" Roberts was deputy. We made Miss Mead cry in English once..... Mr McLean the huge IT teacher, Ms Allen (had a wooden tit)....Ms Page was lovely....Mr Cole the RE teacher, get him talking about football and before you knew it the lesson was over! Mr Lepper the English teacher who went on to become an MP.

My son is actually at BACA today for his taster day before he goes in September.

making Miss Mead cry was a daily event for the 'erberts in 2-67, My mate asked Mr McLean when in the queue for dinner, if he was ordering 97 portions of chips? he basically punched my mate in the guts quite hard and said "don't take the piss out of me laddie" in the voice of Fulton McKay. Failing football another dodge was to get ol Freddie Cole talking about when he visited some inmates in HMP Ashford, that killed half hour

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Falmer High for me 83-87
Miss Mead was my English and History teacher. I always got on rather well with her ( until English Lit, when I was thrown out for taking the pee out of Romeo and Juliet)
Like many teenage boys at the time, I had the hots for Mrs Brown. She always seemed to come into school in short skirts and stockings. I cannot tell you the amount of times my pencil ' accidentaly ' fell on the floor !:)

gaz99

Feb 27, 2009
Falmer - 1986 - 91.

My form tutor got beaten up (by pupils allegedly) and never came back to teach, so we never actually got to see him. Mr Williams was head, Mr "egg breath" Roberts was deputy. We made Miss Mead cry in English once..... Mr McLean the huge IT teacher, Ms Allen (had a wooden tit)....Ms Page was lovely....Mr Cole the RE teacher, get him talking about football and before you knew it the lesson was over! Mr Lepper the English teacher who went on to become an MP.

My son is actually at BACA today for his taster day

i rember mr cole liverpool fan who was at heysal when the wall went

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I left in 2000, when it changed from Falmer to Falmer High. Anyone remember Mrs Mitchel (f*cking Bitch) hated her with passion. Miss Smith was one of my favourites but the stand out member of staff for me was Mr Edkins. He was a true gentleman. When others did'nt want to know, he would be there to help. I loved the School. I has its knockers but didn't do me any harm. Wish I could go back in time 15 years and do it all over again. Best days of my life

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I left in 2000, when it changed from Falmer to Falmer High. Anyone remember Mrs Mitchel (f*cking Bitch) hated her with passion. Miss Smith was one of my favourites but the stand out member of staff for me was Mr Edkins. He was a true gentleman. When others did'nt want to know, he would be there to help. I loved the School. I has its knockers but didn't do me any harm. Wish I could go back in time 15 years and do it all over again. Best days of my life
Would that be Mrs Mitchel the Home Ec / Cookery teacher? She was my form tutor for 2 years :(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
right then 1970's

mr skull
mr goldsmith
benny lane
mrs malkin
mr scrace
mr smith
mr bown or White or green( we ripped it unmercifully out of the poor bloke)
mr barbeneau
Molly packham
miss hudspith
mrs cooper
mr wills
old ma berry
Tom hockton

most of them remembered by the mrs

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
right then 1970's

mr skull
mr goldsmith
benny lane
mrs malkin
mr scrace
mr smith
mr bown or White or green( we ripped it unmercifully out of the poor bloke)
mr barbeneau
Molly packham
miss hudspith
mrs cooper
mr wills
old ma berry
Tom hockton

most of them remembered by the mrs
Add to them
Gus Ferguson, Headmaster
Nobby Clarke, Deputy Head and English
Mr Mathews, boys PE teacher
RE Atkins, RE:lolol:
Pop Longley, Wood/Metalwork
Geoff Sears, Geography(father of Nigel Sears, tennis player whose daughter is Andy Murreys girlfriend)
Piggy Wright, Art
Miss Cole, Maths
Daphne ?, French
Boris Price, History
Mr Colewell?, Physics (had a massive bump on his head)
Must be a few more

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
who was the maths teacher who stank of smoke and had a deep voice

also the English teacher who ended up a mp

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Dave Leppar was the MP and mayor of Brighton I think

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Add to them
Gus Ferguson, Headmaster
Geoff Sears, Geography(father of Nigel Sears, tennis player whose daughter is Andy Murreys girlfriend)
Piggy Wright, Art
Miss Cole, Maths
Daphne ?, French
Boris Price, History
Must be a few more

A few more from late 60's

Miss Cheffings-music
Mrs Pengilly-maths
Mr Smith-English
Mrs Stone-Maths
Mr Roberts-Geography

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
That was PCC Smith wasnt it?
Didnt Roberts have terrible BO?
Beryl Stone I think, massive tits.
Miss Pengily was about 80 when I was there, or looked it

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Add to them
Gus Ferguson, Headmaster
Piggy Wright, Art
Miss Cole, Maths
Daphne ?, French
Boris Price, History
Must be a few more

I remember
Mr Walker (about 8' tall) Metalwork teacher, took over from Mr Longley
Mr Panells, woodwork teacher
Fred Cole RE teacher
And the science teacher who we called rotcodnam ( mad doctor spelt backwards) for the life of me a can't remember his name.

Also my maths teacher was a really old bloke not a girlie ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fred cole was a lovely bloke.

the ginger pe teacher and the one with a beard ...mr burton married miss hudspith

Lush

Mods' Pet
Graham Nye (Maths teacher and school Heathcliff-a-like) took me and my friend Lorraine Callow to a Brighton/Palace game at Selhurst, with another teacher (Dave Beresford?) Not sure it would be allowed these days.

Also remember Mr Crossley-Holland (History), Mrs Plumley (English - loathed with a passion) and Mrs Malkin (German - harsh but fair).

gaz99

Feb 27, 2009
i remmber a mod who wore a mod jacket getting set on fire up the top of south building play ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here