Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Cockmuppet!

Genius

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Im a bit confused why the fa have remained silent or not stepped in.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
They appear to be doing their utmost to piss everyone affiliated to the club. Is it still Blackpool FC? If I were them, I'd be looking at doing an FCUM, walk away. Oystons will lose money in the long run.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Surely must be a reason the statue has been removed? Cleaning,repair work no? If not have Oyston stated why it has been removed, the plinth seems to be ok. There would be hell let loose at most clubs if the reason was not valid. Good luck Blackpool with your Fans day!

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Surely.... SURELY this is where the FA can step in and ask them to leave the club.

Doubt it. Remember what happened with our own struggles when the Goldstone was sold? The football authorities were supine and rolled over until it was almost too late. Dick Knight's book talked about producing a £500,000 'bond' when what was needed was support and help.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I presume that Blackpool fans are now getting more coordinated and are being careful what they put on their forums. Thought we had the worst with Archer but the Oyston's seem worse.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Anyone on the Middlesbrough forum? Might be nice to get the whole stadium chanting "Oyston out!". Maybe on 53 minutes.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Oyston, who once texted a fan, 'I am a never-ending nightmare revenge mission,', has long been at war with Blackpool fans, and in one rant to Mr Smith, told him: "'Stop texting f******, you shouldn't have ever started as you are one tiresome f***** that should spot trains not watch football.

"Get a life and consider yourself banned from the stadium. You are banned because I think you are a p****.

"Impossible to have a meaningful conversation with such a f******* as you."

I don't want to get sued so I will just carefully suggest that I would probably not want him to be the chairman of my football club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here