Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stag weekend ideas

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
they just hold it on a creditcard. The place is pretty much bullet proof and the bloke who owns it is a ledge!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you have anything like a Cockney /southern accent.......Cardiff Bay, (the valley girls Luurrvvee the southern accent :) ) if you don't get a shag you must be an alien!! :thumbsup:

Downsid being you have to shag a welsh Valley girl and get beaten up by moronic Welsh nutcases from the Rhonder. Cardiff is one of the grottiest cities I've ever been to. Really tense atmosphere in the city centre at night.
Imagine one big West Street but populated almost exclusively by minging valley slags (okay for a random fingerblast on the dance floor but they is rotters), Think Ness from Gavin & Stacey, Rugby teams being dicks and boys from the Valleys who roam around picking fights.

Rotten place.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Zadar

Or Germany, Nurberg ring (that how you spell it?)

Dusseldorf when the huge fair on the banks of the Rheine is up. Huge beer tents, oompa bands, Busty fraulines walking around in skimpy leiderhosen, currywurst, fire pits cooking MEAT and nowt but meat. Nightclubs, entertainment, bands. More like a festival than what you think of a fair in England, no pikeys etc, just people having a great time.

Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i am quite pleased i am the other side of the stag do phase now. certainly wouldnt want to get on a plane for one.

best one i ever went on was to bournemouth. had much more of a laugh than any eurosleaze venue. you dont need brasses to have a decent stag.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
i am quite pleased i am the other side of the stag do phase now. certainly wouldnt want to get on a plane for one.

best one i ever went on was to bournemouth. had much more of a laugh than any eurosleaze venue. you dont need brasses to have a decent stag.

Know exactly what you mean. I'm 48 and really not that fussed about having a stag at all next year, but guess I should do something that at least I want to do, hence hoping to do the Albion pre-season tour thing.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Been on a few but would think twice about going abroad on one again. The costs do add up after 6 or 7 mates get married. Flights, hotels, beer, food, entertainment then there is the wedding itself, usually more hotels, taxis to out of the way places, suits, presents on and on and on. Who could be bloody bothered? If I ever get hitched it'll be in the Lake district with a few close mates and family. The money I save on not forking out for all that wedding shit will pay for my guests to have a good time and hotel etc and there'll be plenty, plenty left over for the honeymoon abroad. £20K fro one day! Unbelievable.

Berlin was very good though.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Last few years I have done a few stags, Amsterdan, Bulgaria, Prage, Morzine, Riga and Las Vegas.

With the acception of Vegas and Morzine, they were all pretty shit and the England leg of the stag do was the better night out.

For me arrange a festival, **** off for the weekend, you can make the stag dress like a bellend and he will probably just fit in with the hipsters and everyone can just get ****ed up. trips abroad are all well and good, but bloody expensive. although the strip club hotel we stayed in in Riga was a fairly intresting time.

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Cascais near Lisbon..I went to a wedding there this summer, wedding party guests stayed in a fabulous villa that cost 1000 euros a night but do the maths and divided by 25 or so is a cheap but exclusive guest house. Beaches and bars during the day, close to Lisbon for post midnight scene. Your dates may also coincide with a festival.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Best stag I've ever been on was a weekend in Bratislava.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I went on a great stag weekend in split a few years ago. Cheap direct flights, cheap hostel, cheap food and drink, warm weather, nice beaches, classy nightlife, no other stag parties, great company. I would go back tomorrow. We went canyoneering which broke up the drinking. Can highly recommend the place.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Zadar

Or Germany, Nurberg ring (that how you spell it?)

Dusseldorf when the huge fair on the banks of the Rheine is up. Huge beer tents, oompa bands, Busty fraulines walking around in skimpy leiderhosen, currywurst, fire pits cooking MEAT and nowt but meat. Nightclubs, entertainment, bands. More like a festival than what you think of a fair in England, no pikeys etc, just people having a great time.

Had my stag do in Dusseldorf, would definitely recommend it.

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
hire a house in England for 2 nights and just get loads of your mates rather than whatever handful can afford/get pass/be bothered to go abroad

best mate hired a house in herefordshire in summer, had about 30 up there amazing stuff. Meant that everyone could hang out with everyone else, not pricey etc

fcking joke these days people going vegas etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here