Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stag weekend ideas

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Belfast. Good for 30 year old blokes. Done it a couple of times. Good pubs and clubs, not expensive, indoor karting centre is quality, you can get a minibus up to bangor (12 miles or so) and go coasteering. Local talent is pretty exceptional. Flights are cheap.

Missus wont worry (which she would if you did Amsterdam or Prague), get a full value weekend in Belfast, cracking good time.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
A bit different from the normal stag suggestions but consider Albufeira.
Nice weather, great beaches, cheapish hotels, nice food and booze and no other English stags (hopefully) making total tools of themselves all dressed up in ridiculous costumes.
Plenty of golf if you want, good nightlife some with a Brazillian vibe, classy places as well as your normal bars.
And lots of cheap flights to Faro.

I would personally feel on home soil on the strip, don't think any of the others have been there. Old town is much better when with the family. No other stags my arse...plenty.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Not sure if it makes any difference but the groom loves his cars, especially his A40's. anywhere with a motoring feel and he would be a happy man, the rest of us....meh.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would personally feel on home soil on the strip, don't think any of the others have been there. Old town is much better when with the family. No other stags my arse...plenty.

The old town was my thinking
Not been for a few years did not realise that there was lots of stags there oh well Mykonos it is then I can guarantee no stag parties there.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

The old town which is also full of shit bars packed with English people selling all day breakfasts. Was a bit gutted when I went there with my girlfriend.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
some of note I've done inc. Edinburgh, Bournemouth, Prague and Dusseldorf....all a great laugh....but it was all about the lads on it not the place

Have to agree with the comment about the company, rather than the location.

Have to say I was disappointed with Edinburgh. I enjoyed it with the wife for a weekend, but not for a stag do.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Have to agree with the comment about the company, rather than the location.

Have to say I was disappointed with Edinburgh. I enjoyed it with the wife for a weekend, but not for a stag do.

Agreed, one of the best stags I did was pitching up on bit of private land out in the woods for weekend of camping, drinking, fire and hog roasting.

Hamburg was one I thought about.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
If you have anything like a Cockney /southern accent.......Cardiff Bay, (the valley girls Luurrvvee the southern accent :) ) if you don't get a shag you must be an alien!! :thumbsup:

Sounds like a plan

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
go estonia....cheap booze and the woman outrank the men by 3/1

Estonia was quality. Stayed in the centre of Tallinn with a group of 12-15 of us in 30's. No problem getting in bars at all, all very friendly and welcomed at all places.

2/3 days there taking into consideration flights, hotel and entertainment worked out cheaper than travelling to most places in the UK for 2 nights.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Estonia was quality. Stayed in the centre of Tallinn with a group of 12-15 of us in 30's. No problem getting in bars at all, all very friendly and welcomed at all places.

2/3 days there taking into consideration flights, hotel and entertainment worked out cheaper than travelling to most places in the UK for 2 nights.

Did a bit of research last night, looks promising.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Another vote for Budapest, just the right mix of fun and good nightlife but not too brash/chavvy or full of other stag do's with beautiful scenery to see during the daytime oh and cheap as chips. The locals are funny too, we found a club playing all the disco hits where they all danced like they were stuck in an 80's timewarp :lolol:

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Looking for somewhere to go in may next year, ideas needed please for places in Europe to go to. 15 or so, 30 something's, not too expensive, or too far away. Or failing that somewhere in England. Cheers.

Organised a stag do this summer for 15 went to a party house in Newport Wales everyone loved it. Had a bit of everything this one did.

http://www.white-gables.com/

Dm if you need anymore info.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here