Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stadium decision on tuesday

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well sooner or later one of these rumour threads has to be true.
In the mean time

:dunce: :jester: :shootself :jester: :nono: :jester: :glare: :jester: :rolleyes: :jester: ??? :jester: :yawn: :jester: :angry: :jester: :censored: :jester: :( :jester: :salute:

Oct 25, 2003
Duncan H said:
But if he knew, that would mean that the gov had told him, which is against the rules. We'd probably have to start again and have another enquiry in that case.
all i know is what i have been told
i don't know any of the legality that goes along with it

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There's clearly a load of budding tabloid hacks on this site. The Falmer date is proving a classic scenario. Keep guessing about a transfer sensation (or date in this case), the law of averages says that sooner or later you'll get one right, then hope everyone forgets about the wrong guesses, and run a back page saying 'we told you first - again' when you eventually strike gold.

Oct 25, 2003
Tooting Gull said:
There's clearly a load of budding tabloid hacks on this site. The Falmer date is proving a classic scenario. Keep guessing about a transfer sensation (or date in this case), the law of averages says that sooner or later you'll get one right, then hope everyone forgets about the wrong guesses, and run a back page saying 'we told you first - again' when you eventually strike gold.
if i am wrong i will hold my hand up.
i was given the info from a very reliable source- he does not know what the outcome will be- he just knows when it'll be announced

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy 86 said:
i was given the info from a very reliable source- he does not know what the outcome will be- he just knows when it'll be announced

stiring it up again tom. shame on you. although i have a feeling in my waters you may be right

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
tommy boy 86 said:

Rumour or not the council could easily have been advised of an announcement being issued next week. Personally I hope that you are right because this whole thing is getting bloody tedious and I'm fed up waiting.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I would assume that if the council have
been advised of an announcement all the
other interested partys have been informed as well
ie:: the club and the objectors and they seem
rather quiet......but lets live in hope !!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here