stadium decision on tuesday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

babyshambles

Jul 21, 2004
Brighton
i was picking up my biy from the nursery and one of the other dads who knows I love Albion said there would be a decision next tuesday.
didn't get a chance to question him further but i've got this strange sense of trust.

hope so......

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
excellent, that's great news, at last, will all the waiting be worth it?:)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If you thought that was funny

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :dunce: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :lolol: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :dunce: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :rolleyes: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :eek: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
EXCELLENT NEWS :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Just booked the Tues and Weds off work so I can celebrrate heavily in the night or cry into lots of beer, I'll be in the Font & Firkin from 11am....whos with me? :drink:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
CrabtreeBHA said:
EXCELLENT NEWS :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Just booked the Tues and Weds off work so I can celebrrate heavily in the night or cry into lots of beer, I'll be in the Font & Firkin from 11am....whos with me? :drink:

will the barmaid let us roast her in celebration? i hope so. :thumbsup:

T

Telscombe Seagull

theres a small section on the back of the leader that says the club will find out monday, but it does mention its just a rumour. I expect that is where your friend found it, lets hope its true!

:lolol:

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Look, someone puts a rumour on NSC, a journo publishes it, someone then reads it, and tells someone else, who then posts it on NSC.

It happens all the time :nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anither bully bullshit thread :dunce:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Well it's got to be announced sometime!

kirsty952002

Oct 4, 2003
Eastbourne
exactly, well If it isn't announced by the time the Labour Party conferance comes down to Brighton, it gives us an excuse to have a go at prescott again!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I dont know why i read these threads.... to be fair it has to be announced soon and it will be annnced when the time is right. we should have a catagory on nsc for all the threadworms who want to post rumours. something like the big board but for falmer rumours....good idea ?:lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
Telscombe Seagull said:
theres a small section on the back of the leader that says the club will find out monday, but it does mention its just a rumour. I expect that is where your friend found it, lets hope its true!

:lolol:
i posted this t'other day, but my source was much more reliable that the leader

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports