Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sri Lanka v England- 2nd Test Match- Galle 22-26.01.2020

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Mark Wood can block out the day Root gets his double hundred and England get a slender lead. What a total idiot.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Hopefully the last two can knock about 20 off their lead but still don't fancy our chances much with Bess and Leach..

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Now is the time for Bess and Leach to prove their worth on a fourth day wicket, I presume Sri Lanka will be a tad more positive to push for a win.
I'd open with Anderson one end and spin the other, Curran isn't a new ball bowler and Wood prefers a ball a little but older.
I have little faith in Bess and Leach, hopefully they will prove me wrong.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Listened to Steptoe on 4extra from last Monday before going to sleep. Woke at 6 and switched to 5 Sports Extra. Commentary from last Monday. Thought it must be raining �� in Galle today.

Sleepily listened for an hour before getting up to 70 odd for 7. Numbskull!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why no Mark Wood for these annoying tail end wafters?

I think we are in trouble chasing 170 here.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Now the fun starts!
Never is this fun!.... Its highly likely we will be 2 down for single figures and I'm not sure if Root has the mental capacity to save us this time.. I did think after the Sri Lankan 1st innings that the best we could hope for is a draw.. I fear defeat now unless someone decides to take the game to Sri Lanka. We could just crumble and not even make three figures

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Never is this fun!.... Its highly likely we will be 2 down for single figures and I'm not sure if Root has the mental capacity to save us this time.. I did think after the Sri Lankan 1st innings that the best we could hope for is a draw.. I fear defeat now unless someone decides to take the game to Sri Lanka. We could just crumble and not even make three figures

It's perfectly poised, both sides will fancy their chances. Could be a cliff hanger!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here