Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sri Lanka v England- 2nd Test Match- Galle 22-26.01.2020

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A dubious decision, especially given the soft signal. It looked to have grounded from the side view. DRS guy doesn't fill me with confidence.

I thought the same.......wasn’t 100% convinced it wasn’t boot and ground, so soft signal of not out maybe should have stood but the experts seem to be happy with the decision

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Root could and should play like this all the time, he'd be up there with Kohli and Williamson.

Overtaking some serious English Batsmen at present, don't suppose he will catch Cook but who knows?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Seeing Micky Arthur’s face every time there is a DRS review is doing my head in, he’s like a spoilt child and he clearly loves the airtime he’s being given. Wasn’t complaining about the dubious one earlier was he.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If only we had a spinner near this guys quality, some ball that was. Dozy batting from the England players though, it’s the same old, getting out stuck on the front foot against spinners. Every dismissal except Buttlers has been the same.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
The tail just needs to stick around, Root will make the runs. Having said that a 50 run deficit wouldn't be too tragic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here