Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs - Sat 5th Feb 8pm

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Really disappointing kick off time. Unless the club run heavily subsidised coaches (which they won’t), then I doubt we’ll sell more than a third of the allocation.

Would the coaches need to be heavily subsidized to compete with the cost of rail travel ? The train always seems an expensive option to me which is the reason we go by car to games.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Really disappointing kick off time. Unless the club run heavily subsidised coaches (which they won’t), then I doubt we’ll sell more than a third of the allocation.
.....or.... leave the sales open to more of our resident meat heads who will have many hours on the pop to create an anti-social atmosphere par excellence.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
To be fair to Spurs that’s good value £50 for a family of 4 . Well done . Shame it’s an 8pm kick off !

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
What's the justification for not having it at say 7pm, or 6pm?

There are no other evening FA cup games

My guess is England v Scotland in the rugby hitting the viewer numbers. But I really don't get why not a 7pm?

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Gutted. I was hoping to take my two boys up, as was my brother and mate with their two. So that's 9 of us that don't travel away very often and were eagerly awaiting this one for a day out but will now almost certainly stay at home and watch on TV.
Par for the course really & fully expected; I don't even get angry anymore..... I've accepted that the fans that attend matches are of absolutely zero interest to the TV Companies and their executives - TV cash is the be all and end all and bollox to the supporters..

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
No direct trains to London or back that day - You have to change at Redhill.

Looks like the last direct train to Redhill after the game is 23:15 from Victoria :ffsparr:

After that the journey is further broken up with a bus between East Croyon and Redhill.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
As a Londoner I'm loving it !!! Great night out.

I've got my nightmare getting back tomorrow!!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well I guess that's saved me some money. Thanks ITV.

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
Looking forward to it but will probably have to be coach which isn’t the end of the world. Some of the comments on here you would think it is 8pm ko in Manchester.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Looking forward to it but will probably have to be coach which isn’t the end of the world. Some of the comments on here you would think it is 8pm ko in Manchester.

They will have to put on a whole load of coaches to make up for the numbers who would have gone by train

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here