Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs - Sat 5th Feb 8pm

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
The loss to the club would have been minimal. There are a lot of disappointed people I have met on my way to the game tonight regarding the decision.

axscott

Jan 10, 2022
I bought a ticket on my own since everyone I know either isn't a member or not a footy fan. New to BHAFC (and Brighton in general) but hoping the lot going are friendly enough to make sure I'm not alone the whole time �� Buzzing to go though

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Spurs tickets on general sale on their website for 'guests'

Thousands available, including dozens together in the blocks directly above the away allocation :whistle::whistle:
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/EDP/Event/Index/8998

Spuds.jpg

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
some time under McGhee we were away at Spurs in the cup

Carpenter free kick for us if remember correctly and Robbie Keane scored winner for them

probably took about as many fans as average home gate back then

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
Has anyone received their tickets yet?

The local sorting office in Rottingdean has been hit with Covid recently and our deliveries are understandably non existent.

Don't want to chase the club just yet. Might pop down to the Post Office if they have been sent out.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

The local sorting office in Rottingdean has been hit with Covid recently and our deliveries are understandably non existent.

Don't want to chase the club just yet. Might pop down to the Post Office if they have been sent out.
Received late last week.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Got them early last week, postmarked 24/1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here