Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs hammered 2-7 at home, will there be a backlash on Saturday

Will we be on the end of a Spurs backlash?

• Total voters

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I've heard that one of the players has been caught doinking a team mates wife and half the team aren't even talking to each other. ???
Just heard the same. Vertonghen banging Ericsson's wife. No wonder he wants out. Apparently Kane punched Vertonghen

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I usually look forward to our games at the Amex but have no idea what to expect on Saturday!

The only upside is that we can't play as badly as last night again surely (famous last words).

At least i will have had a good pie whatever the outcome.

I wouldn't worry too much, Brighton are not Bayern Munich and haven't got a decent ex Arsenal player in the team.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Had they lost 2-3 or 3-4 I'd be more worried, losing 2-7 has to wreck confidence, saying that Munich were lethal in from of goal, something we are massively lacking

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Can't see us getting through to the next round.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fantastic result and we are on our way back at last.

Could have had two or three last night, but nicked it at the end!

Oh sorry, I thought we were talking about the Town!

Brighton will get hammered on Saturday with a backlash of epic proportions.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Spurs' equivalent of Spence must be having a field day today. :lol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've heard that one of the players has been caught doinking a team mates wife and half the team aren't even talking to each other. ???

Also Alderweireld was caught stealing Son's Cheese Strings and Lloris and Sissoko did him over behind the Lamborghini shed and now the other half aren't talking to each other either.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Had heard that Son nicked Pochettino’s hair dye from his man bag and mailed it to Unai Emery at Arsenal hence the in-house discord at Spurs. 0-17 on Saturday (including six Dunk own goals)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is this one of those polls where whatever you vote for happens in real life, or is it more like the Brexit referendum?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Had they lost 2-3 or 3-4 I'd be more worried, losing 2-7 has to wreck confidence, saying that Munich were lethal in from of goal, something we are massively lacking

I didnt think BM looked lethal in front of goal, they just took shots when the opportunity arose and 90% of them ended up in the net because the Spurs players were crap, their keeper was shyte too.

If we shoot, we will score.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I don't fear an 8-0 drubbing like Man City dished out in response to getting beat by Norwich.

Man City were the heavyweight champion getting caught with a big punch.

Spurs are a contender taking a beating on the ropes.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was concerned when Chelsea thrashed Grimsby. I thought that they would be up for the game against us. I was right.

Can't have it both ways.

A draw wouldn't surprise me at all.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
There will be a front lash as well as a backlash and we will get hammered. Perfect opponents for Spurs to put things right
Certainly I think if you're Spurs you'd much rather be playing Brighton next than Man City. They can be sub-standard against us and still get a result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here