Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs fan meltdown

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Good on Harry. The dream move! Whilst I'm sure you'll find plenty of devastated fans, those I know are understanding if a little sad.

"I am happy for him to leave. He's done enough for the club and doesn't owe us anything. It's a huge amount of money." from a Spurs STH.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin'
It's early morn
The taxi's waitin'
He's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome
I could die

So lisp me and smile at me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leavin 'im Harry Kane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh Spurs, I have to go

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Apparently, Kane's transfer has to be registered by 2pm UK time for him to be able to play in tomorrow's German Super Cup. However, his plane is not due to take off until midday. It looks like Harry's wait for a trophy will go on.

Levy will be livid. His offer of £400K a week has bust Spurs wage structure controls wide open. They could now have a problem with Son. The fee Brighton just got for Caicedo will be giving Levy doubts as to whether he's got a big enough wedge. It would have been better to have got £10m less but at the start of the window.

Kane just bagged 4 in his last match for Spurs vs Shakhtar Donetsk, yes a friendly but who else does that? It will not be easy to lift that dressing room, such is the influence of Kane at that club and the message it sends out to the players and fans.
I fully expect Richarlison to step up, score a brace and then get sent off for a foot up over the top challenge.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here