GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_7780.jpeg

Large fries please.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spurs fan on Sky Sports, I swear, was about to burst into tears about the Harry Kane transfer to Bayern Munich. I'm sure he was frightened that they would meet up in Europe....................oh wait a moment.
Fans saying he won’t go because he wants to beat Shearer’s PL goal total. Is he really that stupid? Chance of medals or the PL record scorer….

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Is it bad that I quite like Tottenham? Well, I like them more than the other ‘top teams’ their fans are lesser knobs to Arsenal, Liverpool, United etc

I guess Kane leaving to them would be akin to Dunk leaving us, in which case I can understand the breakdown :lolol:

worthingweird

Mar 8, 2023
He's currently 19TH in the all-time top goalscorer charts with 213 goals. So he has a bit of a ways to go before he reaches Jimmy Greaves with his 357.

He hasn't even got past Tony Cottee yet FFS

#FootballDidNotBeginIn1992
And how many pens...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There seems little point in joining Bayern now the Saudis have kiboshed the dream SANE -KANE- MANE forward line-up.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fans saying he won’t go because he wants to beat Shearer’s PL goal total. Is he really that stupid? Chance of medals or the PL record scorer….

It’s not even the real record, instead a 1992 concocted reset by Murdoch.

There’s a long list of great first division strikers ahead of Kane.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Left it late as down from 100/1 to 66/1 for relegation and unlikely to happen but if Kane goes where are Spuds getting the goals from?

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
Harry Kane, via his agents, only ever pulls this stunt to rinse a pay rise out of Tottenham. Maybe they should just call his bluff and tell him to f*ck off :lol:
It's hardly a stunt is it, unsurprisingly big clubs such as City and Bayern are interested in buying him so have made moves to sign it and on the back of that Kane is in a very good position to say to Spurs 'more money please if you want me to stay.'

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Apparently, Kane's transfer has to be registered by 2pm UK time for him to be able to play in tomorrow's German Super Cup. However, his plane is not due to take off until midday. It looks like Harry's wait for a trophy will go on.

Levy will be livid. His offer of £400K a week has bust Spurs wage structure controls wide open. They could now have a problem with Son. The fee Brighton just got for Caicedo will be giving Levy doubts as to whether he's got a big enough wedge. It would have been better to have got £10m less but at the start of the window.

Kane just bagged 4 in his last match for Spurs vs Shakhtar Donetsk, yes a friendly but who else does that? It will not be easy to lift that dressing room, such is the influence of Kane at that club and the message it sends out to the players and fans.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here